Implementation Specialist- HCM
How I will contribute
As an Implementation Specialist you provide expertise in new client configurations of our mid-market Human Capital Management (HCM) software products. Owning a client’s successful adoption of our solutions in payroll, payroll tax, employee benefit management, recruitment, human resource compliance, employee relations, organizational development, and other general areas of human resources. Managing the client relationship at the sales team handoff and guiding them through multiple phases of implementations as the continue to build out the enterprise products. You will stretch your HCM industry expertise and payroll knowledge to complete training of our software solutions. Defining client user requirements, executing configurations and providing testing of the final product. You create success by providing clients- productivity, efficiency and adoption of their software builds. Delivering seamless SaaS software HCM implementations; creating critical company revenue and contributing to our growth.
Locations- this role can be fully Remote or work in one of our Hub locations in Tampa, FL, Nashville, TN, Omaha, NE, Santa Ana, CA, or Rochester, NY.
- Provide a complete and successful implementation for your clients, while being a subject matter expert with our software.
- Assists in conducting group presentations, training sessions and provides instruction on how to maneuver and maintain Asure Software.
- Stay up to date! Making sure you are a valued resource for our client bringing them new industry regulations and best practices.
- Own all stages of our software implementation projects:
- Discovery- identify client business requirements and document
- Configure- our mid-market HCM solution based on the client requirements
- Deliver- training on the mid-market HCM configured solution
- Deploy- successfully complete customized HCM implementations
- Support- clients for the first 2 payrolls following Go Live
- Deliver results on time and within or under budget.
- Ensure client product adoption and methodology for success with our products.
- Provide status reports and overall project updates to the project team.
- Support to overcome project hurdles, through client management and internal team management to get the project to completion.
- Identify opportunities to position other products and service offerings- creating overall client satisfaction with Asure.
- Create client advocates for our products- leaving every customer happy and willing to provide a reference to future customers.
- Execute additional professional services:
- Changing configuration data on a previously implemented account
- Performing additional training sessions where purchased from a client
- Scoping work to include billable hours for potential Professional Service tasks
- Assisting with additional Professional Service work where needed
What I will bring
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in education and experience.
- 2+ years of professional consulting experience in implementing HCM software systems.
- An expert and/ or specialized knowledge of local, state and federal laws and regulations in Basic Payroll, Benefit Enrollment and Management, Recruitment, Performance Management and Developmental Tactics.
- Experience with an HRIS, payroll software (Asure Software preferred), and web-based recruiting systems is preferred.
- Passion for customer service and overall customer success
- Demonstrated project management experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities
- Previous conflict management skills
- Project organization and presentation
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
- Ability to teach adult learners new technologies and processes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and other software applications and tools is required.
- Willingness to learn and take ownership on projects
- Demonstrate critical thinking with the ability to approach problems tenaciously and with a sense of urgency.
- Experience with other time keeping systems such as; Kronos, Swipe Clock, Novatime, Attendance on Demand
- Ability to travel from time to time (limited travel < 5%)
The good stuff
- Annual Bonus Opportunity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA- effective day 1
- Basic Life, A+D, and STD
- 401K Program with matching
- Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Company Comradery: President’s Circle Award, Team Building, Happy Hours, Charity Drives, and Team Lunches
Who we are
Asure sees Human Capital Management (HCM) through the lens of entrepreneurs and executives with an owner’s mentality. We help businesses develop their “Human Capital” to get to the next level, stay compliant, and allocate their time, money and technology toward growth.
Our HCM platform enables more than 60,000 clients to build great teams and better manage their people while staying compliant in an ever-changing HR legislative landscape. Asure’s HCM offering includes Payroll & Tax, HR, and Time & Attendance software and HR Services ranging from online compliance tools to a fully outsourced HR department.
To provide Human Capital Management (HCM) software and services that help companies grow, while nurturing a culture of growth around us.
- Helping customers grow by getting the most from their human capital.
- Helping our employees grow personally and professionally.
- Growing relationships in our communities that inspire goodness.
- Do all of these things in a way that grows shareholder value
Be the most trusted Human Capital Management resource to entrepreneurs everywhere.
Reflect who we are and what we stand for as a company.
- Embrace Change
- Lead with Integrity
- Own the Outcome
- Deliver Awesome
- Be a Good Human
We are an equal opportunity employer. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US, as we are unable to sponsor or transfer Visas at this time. Criminal background checks conducted at employment offer.