Virtual HR Manager
How I will contribute
The Virtual Service Group HR Manager is Responsible for maintaining the overall relationship with clients. Continuously resells Asure to the client by demonstrating Asure’s value and building client relationships.
Major Duties and Responsibilities: .
- Makes regular client contact to ensure client satisfaction and retention. Establishes and drives human resource priorities; ensures key HR issues are addressed.
- Interfaces with clients to understand their overall objectives and requirements. For each client, prepares and maintains a plan to identify short- and long-term goals and how to meet them within Asure’s scope of service. Reports progress on these goals as required by Asure procedures.
- Identifies compliance requirements affecting Human Resource functions and, working with the Client Services team, ensures policies, procedures, and reporting systems are in place.
- Serves as primary point of contact for contract renewal and fulfillment issues.
- Actively promotes Asure services and offers appropriate additional services as needed.
- Attends client management meetings whenever possible.
- Establishes solid relationships with key contacts and managers at each clients
- Develops and maintains subject matter expertise in functional human resources topics.
- Contributes proactively to Asure process improvement.
- Communicates and works effectively Client Services Managers to keep everyone abreast of clients’ HR and other internal issues. Communicates and works effectively with other ASURE staff members as needed.
- Effectively and completely records and tracks documents, client activities, contacts, and deadlines such that other ASURE employees can locate and comprehend client incidents and issues. Ensures documentation serves two requirements: 1) services clients, and 2) accurately documents ASURE involvement.
- Performs duties as outlined in the Client Services Group HR Manager/Generalist job descriptions, as appropriate, to meet business and client needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned to support overall Asure client needs.
What I will bring
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university, and four or more years of human resources experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Professional Human Resource Certification (PHR or SPHR) or other personnel certification required.
- Excellent and detailed knowledge of local, state, and federal employment law and accepted human resources practices. Ability to research human resources issues to answer client questions.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret and apply a wide variety of technical information and to deal with multiple abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to take a sales approach to client interactions and to focus on maintaining and expanding client involvement within Asure’s scope of service.
- Ability to respond professionally to a wide variety of common and uncommon inquires and situations that may arise in the client setting while quickly adapting to a variety of client styles and cultures.
- Initiative, good judgment, and a high standard of professional business ethics. Professional manner required in appearance, speech, and presentation of self and developed materials.
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information received from clients and Asure.
- Excellent client management skills. Ability to balance the management of client expectations with the provision of excellent and timely customer service.
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral, and presentation) with the ability to adapt communications to instruct and/or persuade.
- Ability to work as part of a team, by contributing and accepting assistance when needed.
- Ability to effectively document client interactions.
- Ability to handle frequent interruptions from clients and co-workers.
- Highly organized, exercising independent judgment and discretion. Ability to work independently with a minimum level of supervision.
- Computer literacy, excellent MS Office Skills and close attention to detail.
The good stuff
- Annual Bonus Opportunity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA- effective day 1
- Basic Life, A+D, and STD
- 401K Program with matching
- Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Company Comradery: President’s Circle Award, Team Building, Happy Hours, Charity Drives, and Team Lunches
Who we are
Asure sees Human Capital Management (HCM) through the lens of entrepreneurs and executives with an owner’s mentality. We help businesses develop their “Human Capital” to get to the next level, stay compliant, and allocate their time, money and technology toward growth.
Our HCM platform enables more than 60,000 clients to build great teams and better manage their people while staying compliant in an ever-changing HR legislative landscape. Asure’s HCM offering includes Payroll & Tax, HR, and Time & Attendance software and HR Services ranging from online compliance tools to a fully outsourced HR department.
To provide Human Capital Management (HCM) software and services that help companies grow, while nurturing a culture of growth around us.
- Helping customers grow by getting the most from their human capital.
- Helping our employees grow personally and professionally.
- Growing relationships in our communities that inspire goodness.
- Do all of these things in a way that grows shareholder value
Be the most trusted Human Capital Management resource to entrepreneurs everywhere.
Reflect who we are and what we stand for as a company.
- Embrace Change
- Lead with Integrity
- Own the Outcome
- Deliver Awesome
- Be a Good Human
We are an equal opportunity employer. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US, as we are unable to sponsor or transfer Visas at this time. Criminal background checks conducted at employment offer.