Revenue & Billing Analyst
How I will contribute
As the Revenue & Billing Analyst you will be responsible for compiling data, computing fees and charges, preparing invoices for billing purposes and assisting in various auditing duties with a focus on revenue. The Revenue & Billing Analyst will be a detailed oriented team player who adapts easily to an ever-changing progressive environment, working with little supervision to meet tight deadlines. The role is vital to the revenue team to ensure accuracy and timeliness of the company’s billings. The Revenue & Billing Analyst must be able to balance an efficient billing process for each type of billing and document the process.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Create accurate invoices in NetSuite based on Sales Force Order Entry Reports (OER) and Quotes a timely manner.
- Set up renewal subscriptions accurately to ensure the continuity of revenue.
- Review and communicate any discrepancies in Order Entry Reports and other backup documents provided.
- Prepare & Analyse monthly revenue variance analysis and work with accounting regarding any revenue recognition/accrual items.
- Document processes and propose ideas for standardizing, automating, and improving invoicing practices.
- Gather documents needed for Auditors (Internal and External).
- Assist in various billing audit projects.
- Participate as needed in special projects.
What I will bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or finance preferred
- 2+ years of Revenue accounting or Billing experience required
- 1+ years of SaaS or Software experience required, Payroll or HCM industry experience highly desired
- Proactive, innovative you bring solutions to the organization to make that drive efficiency,
- Sound analytical, problem identification, problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work under pressure on multiple deadlines
- Honed analytical and organizational skills
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail
- Polished interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively communicate with all levels of stakeholders
- Ability to work independently, and as a collaborative team member
The good stuff
- Annual Bonus Opportunity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA- effective day 1
- Basic Life, A+D, and STD
- 401K Program with matching
- Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Company Comradery: President’s Circle Award, Team Building, Happy Hours, Charity Drives, and Team Lunches
Who we are
Asure sees Human Capital Management (HCM) through the lens of entrepreneurs and executives with an owner’s mentality. We help businesses develop their “Human Capital” to get to the next level, stay compliant, and allocate their time, money and technology toward growth.
Our HCM platform enables more than 60,000 clients to build great teams and better manage their people while staying compliant in an ever-changing HR legislative landscape. Asure’s HCM offering includes Payroll & Tax, HR, and Time & Attendance software and HR Services ranging from online compliance tools to a fully outsourced HR department.
To provide Human Capital Management (HCM) software and services that help companies grow, while nurturing a culture of growth around us.
- Helping customers grow by getting the most from their human capital.
- Helping our employees grow personally and professionally.
- Growing relationships in our communities that inspire goodness.
- Do all of these things in a way that grows shareholder value
Be the most trusted Human Capital Management resource to entrepreneurs everywhere.
Reflect who we are and what we stand for as a company.
- Embrace Change
- Lead with Integrity
- Own the Outcome
- Deliver Awesome
- Be a Good Human
We are an equal opportunity employer. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US, as we are unable to sponsor or transfer Visas at this time. Criminal background checks conducted at employment offer.