HCM Sales Executive
How I will contribute
As an HCM Sales Executive you will be responsible for building business relationships with new perspective clients as well as current customers, creating new revenue opportunities for Asure’s platform of Human Capital Management solutions. You will have experience prospecting, running discovery calls/demos, leveraging current relationships, building new ones, negotiating, and a track record of closing new business and crushing quota.
- Identify and develop new prospects within defined territory thru self-generation, heavy networking, and business development sales activities.
- Profile and penetrate existing Asure Clientele in order to cultivate new revenue opportunities enhancing value for the client by improving the scope of the Asure solution.
- Develop and maintain referring relationships with CPAs, Banks, Financial Advisors, and Insurance Brokers in order to further penetrate the market.
- Create high impact presentations designed to depict and highlight the benefit of proposed Asure solutions.
- Develops and manages a robust sales funnel of new opportunities to attain or exceed assigned monthly and annual sales quota.
- Leverages Salesforce CRM to report on and manage all sales and client services related activities.
What I will bring
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience selling Payroll and or HR Software solutions required
- Minimum of 3 years consultative software sales experience
- Experience selling a SaaS solution preferred
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Experience managing multiple sales engagements effectively
- Proven relationship building and client service skills
- Proven ability to manage a territory producing exceptional results
- Pro-active, results oriented and team oriented approach to sales
- Experience with Salesforce.com and other virtual selling tools such as GoToMeeting, Webex or other comparable tools
The good stuff
- Annual Bonus Opportunity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA- effective day 1
- Basic Life, A+D, and STD
- 401K Program with matching
- Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Company Comradery: President’s Circle Award, Team Building, Happy Hours, Charity Drives, and Team Lunches
Who we are
Asure sees Human Capital Management (HCM) through the lens of entrepreneurs and executives with an owner’s mentality. We help businesses develop their “Human Capital” to get to the next level, stay compliant, and allocate their time, money and technology toward growth.
Our HCM platform enables more than 60,000 clients to build great teams and better manage their people while staying compliant in an ever-changing HR legislative landscape. Asure’s HCM offering includes Payroll & Tax, HR, and Time & Attendance software and HR Services ranging from online compliance tools to a fully outsourced HR department.
To provide Human Capital Management (HCM) software and services that help companies grow, while nurturing a culture of growth around us.
- Helping customers grow by getting the most from their human capital.
- Helping our employees grow personally and professionally.
- Growing relationships in our communities that inspire goodness.
- Do all of these things in a way that grows shareholder value
Be the most trusted Human Capital Management resource to entrepreneurs everywhere.
Our Values reflect who we are and what we stand for as a company:
- Embrace Change
- Lead with Integrity
- Own the Outcome
- Deliver Awesome
- Be a Good Human
We are an equal opportunity employer. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US, as we are unable to sponsor or transfer Visas at this time. Criminal background checks conducted at employment offer.