Ashoka U.S. Intern
Do you want to help shape a country that celebrates social innovation coming from everywhere? Does Ashoka’s vision inspire you? And are you someone who is highly organized, creative, and enjoys both big vision strategy and the nuts and bolts operations?
Good news: it couldn’t be a more exciting time to join Ashoka’s U.S. team. We’re entering a moment of big and exciting growth and we’re looking for 1-2 exceptional changemakers to join as team associates, FT or PT for a minimum of 4 months. Pair up with seasoned Ashoka colleagues on a range of emerging projects such as
- Support our digital presence and insight sharing across platforms
- Research and harvest social trends and solutions in the U.S.
- Manage the growth, maintenance & content of our online learning & insights platform
- Help coordinate our public-facing events & conversations featuring Ashoka Fellows
- Help streamline cross-team projects and systems
- Support our fundraising and partnerships team with funder research, proposal design, cataloging of new contacts
Commitment: 30-35 hours/week preferred, 15 hours minimum.
Location: Washington, DC
Skills and qualities: Strong organization and communication skills, highest bar for work quality and contribution, collaborative, creative, strongly ethical. Fluency with video/audio editing tools, Salesforce, and/or InDesign a plus!
Note: Internship is unpaid and intern will need to provide her/his own laptop. School stipends and/or credit encouraged.