Ashoka Talent Team Systems & Technology Internship
About Ashoka’s Global Talent Teams
Ashoka’s Global Talent Team supports the organization worldwide by creating systems and processes that help individuals, teams, and the organization to thrive.
Internship Opportunity: Rollout of Ashoka’s new HCM platform, powered by Sage People
Ashoka is introducing a new Human Capital Management platform that will be used by all team members across approximately 40 country offices. The platform is scheduled for roll-out at the end of February 2019, with the next few months focusing on user adoption and continuing to improve the features that will be configured. The platform requires building strategically streamlined processes, creating a simple user experience, and decentralizing the platform so that everyone can engage with the system from on-boarding to off-boarding.
We are seeking candidates to join us in this implementation process. In this intership, you'll work closely with our Global Talent Systems and Technology Leader. You will also have the opportunity to work together with the rest of the Global Talent Team as well as our worldwide colleagues working in Operations.
- Work with Global Talent Systems and Technology Leader to continue developing features in a new HCM platform
- Liaise with Operations Managers in country offices to gather materials and resources that need to be uploaded in a structured fashion in the platform
- Support documentation and training to enhance worldwide adaption of platform
- Assist in collecting and incorporating feedback during first few months of system go-live
- Work well with process documentation and training
- Strong interpersonal skills with team members across world
- Ability to see both big-picture and micro-level at the same time
- Experience with Salesforce beneficial but not necessarily required
- Can work well with team members through digital platforms (Skype, email, etc.)
Dates: February - August 2019 (flexible dates)
Location: Arlington, Virginia, USA preferred. Remote candidates will also be considered.
Please include your resume, cover letter (maximum 1 page), and what dates you are available.