Ashoka U Communications Intern
Since its launch in 2008, Ashoka U has selected 51 Changemaker Campuses globally, engaged 600 colleges and universities in Ashoka U programs, and supported 4000+ educators and senior administrators as they designed and taught courses, produced research, and created and implemented strategy. We also catalyzed over 2 million students to gain education and skill-building in changemaking and social innovation.
The Ashoka U Communications intern will assist us with both communications strategies and network impact research. See more details below!
Ashoka U Communication Strategies
· Collate and compile materials for global Ashoka U outreach and communications
· Draft monthly newsletter
· Draft social media posts (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
· Develop, update and maintain Ashoka U website.
Ashoka U Network Engagement & Support
· Research: survey development, impact measurement
· Maintain records (mailing lists, etc.)
· Communities of Practice support: note-taking, scheduling, and content tracking.
· Research the Ashoka U Network’s relationships with social impact-related employers and provide support for mapping strategy.
Apply via Jobvite.
In addition to the prompts of the application, please attach a cover letter that includes the answers to these application questions below. Applications without responses to these questions will be rejected automatically. Applicants can reapply at any time should they include the responses to the application questions.
· What drives your curiosity?
· What about working at Ashoka excites you?
· What is the most interesting idea you have heard in the last 6 months?
· What would you like to accomplish during this internship?