Ashoka Learning & Development Storyteller and Comms Pundit (Internship)
About Ashoka’s Learning & Development Team:
Ashoka’s L&D Team was launched in 2015 to create new mindsets, amplify skills and develop systems that enable Ashokans to grow into a new way of leading and organizing to build an EACH world.
We are currently working on areas such as new leadership development, career pathing, team of teams development, onboarding and well-being.
The L&D Team is seeking a Storyteller and Communications Pundit who will co-lead the impact measurement efforts of the L&D team. As we aim to expand L&D’s reach inside the organization, this role is key to the team’s success in measuring the impact of our initiatives, as well as building long-lasting learning tools that can multiply our impact at Ashoka and beyond.
You will have the oppotunity of putting your creative skills at work to co-lead L&D's impact measurement initiative. You will work with a small and enthusiastic global team, and will have the opportunity to connect with Ashoka staff worldwide.
You will focus on:
- Create and execute optimal ways of gathering and sharing stories about Learning & Development's impact. This may include interviewing Ashoka Staff and analysing interview data.
- Create practical guide and/or toolkit for New Leadership Development (weaving for an Everyone A Changemaker world)
- Personable, clear, and concise written and verbal communication style
- Ability to work independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Committed to deadlines
- Analytical thinker
- Fast learner
- Experience with impact measurement is a plus
Dates: Spring/Summer 2019 (flexible dates)
Location: Arlington, Virginia, USA preferred. Remote candidates will also be considered.
Please include your resume, cover letter (maximum 1 page), and what dates you are available.