Southeast Asia Regional Integrator
The Diamond Integrator will work directly with the Diamond Leader to advance the work associated with creating social demand for a new framework that fosters the Changemaking mindset in Southeast Asia- wide challenges through social innovators’ engagement, co-creation with Jujitsu partners, fellows, young changemakers, and next generation leaders.
Diamond Integrator role will:
- Co-manage Ashoka Southeast Asia Regional offices in Indonesia, Philippine, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia to assure legal and financial compliance with local laws and regulations and coach and hold local staff accountable and ethical.
- Build relationships, ensuring that the Southeast Asia Diamond is operationally and financially flowing on the same pace with other Diamonds (Europe, North America, Africa, South Asia, Latin America) and getting new insights from the Global office.
- Co-lead with the IndoHub team the strategy and planning process for FY23
- Co-lead with Diamond Leader the performance review and agreement cycle
- Co-lead with Diamond leader and co-design an integrated, fluid team and develop a solid institutional architecture (e.g. Talent, Strategy, Budget, etc.)
- Co-lead with leader on the CEJ 0 (VF) team integration in Latin America
- Support strategic hires in diamond
- Working with the Yayasan board in Indonesia
- Bring together Fellows, AYC, mavens, jujitsu and resource partners, government and staff in a team-of-teams’ model to build the Everyone A Changemaker movement
- Build an impact database and knowledge products to showcase social innovations, new patterns, success & failure stories and inform and guide changemaking across the Southeast Asia