Sales Development Representative
American Specialty Health Incorporated is seeking a Sales Development Representative to join our Fitness & Health Management Sales Department. This position will generate qualified sales leads to support the national expansion of Active&Fit Direct in the 1,000 to 9,999 employee market. Develop and maintain database of national prospects in CRM, identify sales leads, coordinate sales meetings/ formal sales presentations, start the implementation process, and secure signed contracts.
Remote Worker Considerations:
Candidates who are selected for this position will be trained remotely and must be able to work from home in a designated work area with company-provided technology equipment.
- Identifying and developing employer sales leads (1,000 to 9,999 employees) for National Account Executives.
- Primarily sales lead generation position with some travel.
- Primary person responsible for generating qualified sales leads for employers ranging in size from 1,000 to 9,999 employees and scheduling sales presentation meetings for National Account Executives.
- Has primary responsibility to maintain CRM database of contact people and revenue for each assigned prospective employer and to ensure that data is accurate, complete and up-to-date in CRM.
- Has primary responsibility to coordinate email campaigns designed to generate qualified leads.
- Needs to manage time effectively to achieve maximum results.
- Setting appointments for initial sales calls, webinars, follow-up meetings and formal sales presentations.
- May be required to participate in national industry conferences.
- Assists in coordinating presentation team internally in both prospecting and finalist stages of the sales process.
- Maintain CRM database to produce customer reports, weekly reports outlining activities, challenges, and progress.
- Provides other ad-hoc reports as requested by management.
- Quarterly goals will be established with Senior Director, National Sales.
- Prepares materials (contracts, implementation, marketing) for assigned and prospective client employers (materials approved by Senior Director or SVP).
- Responds on a timely basis to all inquiries from potential clients and provides assistance required by client and/or Account Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, related field or equivalent experience. If equivalent experience, high school diploma required.
- Minimum of three to five years of sales experience preferably in the Fitness, Wellness or Health Care field.
- Valid Drivers’ license with good driving record. Availability of automobile for on the job use and proof of insurance.
- Must have acceptable credit to qualify for a company American Express Card.
- Strong public speaking, verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel.
ASH requires all onsite employees and employees who travel for their position to either (a) establish that they have been fully vaccinated; or (b) obtain an approved exemption as an accommodation.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Usual office setting. When traveling outside the facility, usual weather, traffic and related travel conditions are applicable.
This job posting is not applicable in CO.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.