Supervisor, Customer Service, Fitness (Seasonal & Remote)
American Specialty Health is seeking an experienced supervisor to oversee our Customer Service Fitness staff. This role will support a wide range of inquiries from staff and customers and ensure that all issues are handled properly. This position also involves monitoring and achieving department goals according to set standards.
American Specialty Health complies with state and federal wage and hour laws and compensation depends upon candidate’s qualifications, education, skill set, years of experience, and internal equity. $45,000 to $63,500 Full-Time Annual Salary Range
Remote Worker Considerations
Candidates who are selected for this position will be trained remotely and must be able to work from home in a designated work area with company-provided technology equipment.
- Supervises staff in daily operations.
- Provides coaching, counseling and training of staff.
- Prepares annual performance evaluations to be delivered timely.
- Performs quality review on recorded calls according to call center procedures.
- Meet with each staff member on a monthly basis to review overall performance.
- Conduct team meeting at least monthly, to provide updates and team building activity.
- Educate staff on all policies and procedures.
- Interview and make recommendations for open positions in the call center.
- Maintain scheduling, timecards, and related reports.
- Ensure calls are answered in a timely manner by monitoring calls on ACD system.
- Monitor all queues according to ASH Performance Standard goals.
- Work closely with management to achieve team and department goals.
- Researching and resolving the issues of escalated calls.
- Taking calls requiring assistance from a supervisor.
- Assist staff by silent monitoring call and taking over if needed.
- Research issues thoroughly by interfacing with Manager or other departments, etc.
- Assist in updating and implementing Policies and Procedures as needed.
- High School diploma required.
- Minimum 2 years of progressive experience performing customer service required.
- Lead or supervisory experience in a call center environment required.
- Health Care or Health Insurance experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook) required.
- Experience with a Workforce Management tool preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in oral and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Work-from-home (WFH) environment.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.