Systems Support Technician I (IN)
American Specialty Health Incorporated is seeking a Systems Support Tech I to join our growing organization. We are looking for creative and analytical problem-solvers to join one our growing Information Technology teams and help us continue to improve our products and processes so that our members and customers can reach their goals. As a company that heavily relies on cutting-edge IT operations to serve its members, ASH is seeking ambitious individuals with a strong team mentality and a genuine passion for technology.
· Receives and responds to end user requests regarding Information systems hardware and software in a professional and courteous manner.
· Acts as front line contact within organization for technical questions regarding PC hardware and software.
· Performs phone and/or direct contact support to resolve end user issues.
· Maintains consistent software configurations on all PCs.
· Installs and maintains end-user equipment making every reasonable effort to ensure customer satisfaction, comfort, and safety.
· Performs routine system maintenance on all PC equipment and peripherals.
· Makes minor repairs to computer equipment. With management approval, disposes of inoperable equipment in a secure manner.
· Maintains hardware and software inventory.
· Assists with network maintenance, upgrades, and services.
· Prepares and submits written progress reports, spreadsheets, timelines and other written documentation as directed by supervisor.
· Attends team, departmental, and staff meetings to discuss issues and foster teamwork.
· High school diploma required.
· MCP certification preferred.
· Minimum of 1 year experience in a technical support role in a windows network environment.
· Experience working with all levels of customer solutions related to service desk tickets required.
· Experience working on queue trends for problem resolution/incidents required.
· Exceptional Customer Service skills required.
· Valid driver’s license with good driving record. Availability of automobile for on the job use and proof of insurance.
· Knowledge of PC hardware repair, Windows Operating Systems, MS Office, multi-function printers and supporting remote access.
· Familiarity of Windows Networking and Active Directory.
· Excellent troubleshooting skills.
· Must be a team player.
· Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
· Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
· Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
· Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
· Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
· Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Usual office setting. When required to travel outside the facility, usual weather, traffic, and related conditions are applicable.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.