Manager, Fitness Provider Sales
American Specialty Health, Inc. is seeking a Manager, Fitness Network Recruitment to join our Fitness Network Management (FNM) department. This position will hire, train, oversee, manage, and evaluate fitness network recruiters to achieve monthly goals including lead generation and contract execution. Assist with the recruitment of fitness centers and fitness studios as needed. Provide necessary documentation and support to fitness recruiters for contracting fitness centers and fitness studios as well as the recruitment of new Fitness network facilities into all ASH Fitness networks. In addition, this position is responsible for managing, evaluating, and successful goal achievement as directed by upper management for assigned fitness recruiters in addition to quality assurance of the Fitness Network product and consistency maintenance.
You are invited to learn more about American Specialty Healths events on our events page.
- Monitor and develop the recruitment and goal production of new ASH Fitness, fitness center and fitness studio networks including lead generation and contract execution.
- Oversee distribution of fitness center and fitness studio rate revision request as needed.
- Assist in the distribution of records for new campaigns as needed.
- Assist with recruiting fitness centers into all ASH Fitness networks including high priority fitness centers and fitness center chains.
- Take on specialty recruitment assignments as assigned by management including negotiations with fitness centers and fitness studios.
- Supports and ensures attainment of established FNM team goals and objectives.
- Day to day management of direct reports including; providing support, education, coaching, direct feedback, evaluation, and analysis.
- Identify, educate, train, manage, and support all fitness network recruiters.
- Assists with the development of fitness center and fitness studio network recruitment and retention strategies to ensure the retention and maintenance of high-quality contracted fitness centers and fitness studios.
- Managers a fitness network recruitment team to build a cost effective, high quality fitness center and fitness studio provider network.
- Conducts negotiations and leads contracting efforts with complex fitness centers and fitness studios to build and maintain a cost effective, accessible fitness center and fitness studio provider network.
- End to end processing and documentation of fitness center and fitness studio contracts.
- Utilize and maintain network management tools.
- Facilitate, lead, and/or participate in organizational and department projects, as assigned.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience within the health and wellness, fitness, or related industry. If equivalent experience, high school diploma required.
- Minimum of five years of management or supervisory experience in the sales industry, inside sales, provider contracting, fitness industry, or health & wellness industry.
- Advanced skills and proficiency in MS Office: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Valid drivers license with good driving record. Availability of automobile for on the job use and proof of insurance.
- Proven track record management, instructional, and leadership skills.
- Strong communication skills and strong capabilities in conflict management.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships, efficient communications and identify needs with network contacts.
- Ability to effectively recruit, retain, develop, and manage Fitness Network Recruiters in a production-based environment.
- Ability to present and recruit new fitness centers and fitness studios into ASH Fitness networks
- Ability to analyze recruitment efforts as assigned by upper management, coach direct reports and provide applicable reporting.
- Ability to take a lead role in developing, compiling, reviewing, analyzing, and organizing administrative reports as directed by upper management.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Usual office setting.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Companys legal duty to furnish information.