Marketing Campaign Manager-B2B (Hybrid Remote)
American Specialty Health is seeking a Marketing Campaign Manager- B2B to join our Marketing department. This position will manage B2B campaigns from strategy to execution. The position will focus on creating business to business campaigns for all lines of business and support all B2B sales efforts to increase prospecting pipelines for our sales teams. The B2B Campaign Manager will need to have the ability to analyze all stages of the buying journey and create a campaign strategy that generates new leads and nurtures prospects while continuously learning and optimizing messaging. This position requires knowledge of the general sales processes, ability to manage a campaign calendar for multiple campaigns, working with sales executives on strategy and business goals, ability to partner across marketing on campaign deliverables including but not limited to emails, ads, landing pages, webinars, and working with marketing lists in an email automation platform.
American Specialty Health complies with state and federal wage and hour laws and compensation depends upon candidate’s qualifications, education, skill set, years of experience, and internal equity. $72,000 to $100,000 Full-Time Annual Salary Range
Remote Worker Considerations
Candidates who are selected for this position will be trained virtually and must have the capability to work from home in a designated work area with company-provided technology equipment. This position will require occasional onsite office work. ASH requires all onsite employees and employees who travel for their position to either (a) establish they have been fully vaccinated; or (b) obtain an approved exemption as an accommodation.
- Manage B2B Campaigns and Lead Generation.
- Drive B2B lead generation efforts and work with Sales and Marketing to establish measures of success, strategy and metrics for each campaign.
- Partner with sales to leverage prospect and client relationships, messaging, and other information to create relevant and timely campaigns
- Conceptualize a diverse range of marketing campaigns and tactics for fitness, clinical and health management lines of business.
- Establish project deliverables, research competitors and set deadlines.
- Manage and deliver marketing campaigns to support brand awareness and capture sales leads across multiple channels including email, social media, direct mail, etc.
- Coordinate email campaigns, webinars and direct mail efforts and maintain a centralized calendar of all campaigns and promotional touch points.
- Ability running and optimizing PPC campaigns
- Manage prospect email marketing lists in the marketing automation platform.
- Collaborate with Content and Design team via creative briefs on creation of emails, landing pages, direct mail pieces, webinars and other marketing promotions.
- Manage email sends for other teams utilizing our email automation platform, ensuring they meet our marketing guidelines.
- Manage and groom contact data lists and build out new prospect audience segments for B2B prospecting in the CRM database
- Set up and administration of webinars to include creation of registration page, managing participants and other webinar related tasks as needed.
- Set campaign success metrics; Collect analytics on campaign activity and report out to team
- Measure marketing campaigns and creative by analyzing outcomes, providing insights and learnings in order to optimize for future campaigns
- Provide summaries and reviews with senior sales executives and sales representatives on campaign outcomes and leads.
- Build processes in cases where none exists to help better integrate campaign and digital marketing projects across teams.
- Assist with CANSPAM compliance.
- Leads miscellaneous marketing and Sales projects as directed.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, management, business administration, or equivalent work experience. If equivalent experience, high school diploma required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing with campaigns, webinars, promotions, project management - health care industry a plus.
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to work on multiple projects independently – must be able to work in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate internally with all levels within the organization (executives to line staff) and externally (with vendors, conference coordinators and others).
- Track record of driving growth and generating leads
- Knowledge of best practices in email marketing, lead generation and lead nurturing
- Ability to work independently to adhere to established project guidelines for assigned projects and campaigns.
- Ability to prioritize high volume of work and manage projects independently
- Ability to create and manage spreadsheets, create project plans and set deadlines
- Ability to manage a campaign budget and provide budget updates
- Expertise working with marketing automation systems and CRM platforms
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within the facility and to other offsite locations as needed. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
Office and/or Work-from-home (WFH) environment.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.