Graphics Designer II, MKT
American Specialty Health, Inc. is seeking an experienced Graphic Designer responsible for conceptualizing, creating, developing, and implementing new designs for various Marketing initiatives, including print brochures, Web sites, logos, and corporate event support. This position will also act as a liaison between Marketing and other departments, and is responsible for managing and responding to requests from internal and external customers.
You are invited to learn more about American Specialty Health's events on our events page.
- Oversee graphic design projects as assigned by Marketing Managers.
- Design, coordinate, and track new ASH marketing and member materials for many product lines, from concept stage through development, production, and distribution. Conceive, develop and execute design concepts for print and online media.
- Coordinate review process for new marketing materials; identifying internal reviewers and route materials to appropriate project manager for ad-routing.
- Update and revise existing marketing materials to reflect client edits, new product information, corporate and regulatory changes.
- Coordinate and develop graphic design aspects of special projects and events. Assist with displays and other artistic layouts as needed.
- Coordinate internal and external print jobs. Work with internal processing services staff on file setup and transfer. Contact external vendors and negotiate price quotes on select print jobs, when necessary. Maintain list of contacts with preferred vendors for printing, T-shirts, rewards items, etc.
- Coordinate ASH photography needs, as necessary, such as corporate event and product photography, maintaining photo library, purchasing new images, and working with external photographers.
- Provide backup proofreading and review for all Marketing Communication materials.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design/media, advertising, communications, or similar.
- High School Diploma required.
- Minimum 3-5 years graphics design experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe CC, including: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including: PowerPoint, and Word.
- Proven ability to create cutting-edge designs and to follow corporate style guidelines.
- Basic photography and image-search skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong project management skills with ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Usual office setting.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.