VP, Fitness Network Management
American Specialty Health Incorporated is seeking a Vice President of Fitness Network Management to oversee our Fitness Network Management department. This position will oversee, lead and manage the development, design, implementation and expansion of ASH’s collection of fitness programs to accomplish the goals as predetermined.
- Direct the development, design, implementation and maintenance of all fitness programs.
- Researches, designs and develops plan for fitness programs with approval of Chief Executive Team (CET).
- Works with key members of management from Client Services, Operations departments, Clinical Services and Information Technology to develop plans for specific program based on appropriate regulatory requirements and agreed upon with Chief Executive Team (CET) and client.
- Identifies products, negotiates agreements with fitness clubs, with and Chief Executive Team (CET) approval for all rates and agreements.
- Provides expertise and support to internal departments to operationalize programs, services and other functions, working in a cooperative manner.
- Coordinates the implementation of all fitness programs, acting as liaison between client and company.
- Works with KPT and other interdepartmental work groups to support the development, maintenance and success of all fitness programs.
- Works within ASH Proprietary Agreement.
- Support sales to insurance companies, health plans, third part administrators, self-funded employers, self-funded union trust funds and other purchases of senior fitness programs.
- Responds to and follow up on sales enquiries by telephone, email, mail, and personal visits.
- Conducts presentations, along with various operational representatives, to clients and prospective clients.
- Monitors and reports on sales activities and provides relevant information to Chief Executive Team (CET).
- Carries out market research, competitor Information.
- Attends training to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Travels throughout California and nationally as required.
- Attends functions related to the support and entertainment of new clients, prospective clients, current clients, and vendors as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, health care, related field or equivalent experience. If equivalent experience, high school diploma required.
- 6-8 years of progressive experience in the health care field, fitness, or equivalent, with at least 3 years in operations and/or sales.
- Outstanding verbal, public speaking, and written communication skills.
- Good computer skills with high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Valid State issued driver’s license with good driving record.
- Availability of automobile for on the job use and proof of insurance.
- Must have acceptable credit to qualify for a company American Express Card.
Remote Worker Considerations:
The safety of our employees, both current and future, is ASH’s highest priority. At this time, most of our employees are working remotely due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. Candidates who are selected for this position will be trained remotely and must be able to work from home in a designated work area with company-provided technology equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time, able to travel by automobile and air.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Usual office setting.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.