Digital Product Manager
American Specialty Health Incorporated is seeking a Digital Product Manager to join our Consumer Technology UX Design department. This position will synthesize market analysis, customer needs and product capabilities into the development of a new digital product, from its inception to its launch. Using market data, they manage existing products, and identify ways to innovate those products based on public perception.
The ideal candidate is a creative technical professional skilled in storytelling with good knowledge of and experience in the launching of new products. Using a thorough understanding of our customers and their challenges, you ensure the successful and consistent execution of existing products as well as introduce expanded digital product offerings to the market.
- Market Research – Understanding the customer better by collaborating with UX to conduct surveys, interviews, user experience testing, etc. Analyze the industry and competitor landscape.
- Customer Profiles – User stories, personas, customer lifecycle, etc.
- Constantly listen and lead reaction to product users on all channels: in-product messaging, customer support, social media, sales, marketing.
- Monitor product and feature performance through a range of analytical means from Google Analytics to BI solutions but also surveys, interviews etc.
- Run test on ideas, concepts as well as products and features: conceive, launch and analyze results.
- Continually stay in touch and maintain industry and market data and trends on segments relevant for products and features.
- Coordinate product innovation ideation with CET, sales, marketing, operations and other stakeholders. This includes setting and maintaining clear product KPIs
- Close collaboration with other PM on shared components
- Planning and development roadmap for digital products and features
- Coordinate implementation with multiple dev teams for digital products and features
- Maintain and facilitate understanding of clear value proposition through the organization
- Train and support sales team on new products and features.
- Join sales calls and present and listen to customer feedback.
- Train and support operations and other teams on new products and features as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. If equivalent experience, high school diploma required.
- 5 years of experience in a product management, product marketing, digital marketing or equivalent
- Experience and passion for working in an agile environment, bring product to market fast and incrementally.
- A “do-er” personality - biased toward action, and constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery.
- A data-driven and executive mindset with a case building analytical nature.
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits are crucial.
- Identify and prioritize top opportunities, address gaps, addition of features and ensure alignment across UX, Engineering, Analytics and Marketing teams through effective communication and actionable recommendations by working with remote teams located in multiple regions.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Hotjar, Tableau). Data-informed decision maker with experience monitoring, analyzing, optimizing and reporting on program results.
- Continually improve how we articulate the value of our solution to the market and expand our industry and solution-based content, in partnership with our creative team, to create data sheets, customer case studies, website content, webinars and solution guides.
- Oversee the development of the marketing strategy and launch plans for new releases; generate product naming, campaigns, messaging, content and thought leadership in support of new releases.
- Understand and support our sales team members; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; work with marketing to develop internal tools and external collateral and teach Sales how and when to use it. Support sales calls/meetings and develop on-demand demos with the product team.
- Represent the voice of the customer by understanding and documenting our buyer’s process including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then share customer and market insights to drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on learnings.
- Be the expert on our fitness segments: developments, trends, and possible opportunities and threats. Build a strong network of internal and external subject matter experts to accelerate your understanding of the marketplace and support your goals.
- Hypothesize, Build, Measure, Learn. Communicate results and learnings with all stakeholders. Identify trends and insights monthly and deliver recommendations to optimize testing and product map.
- Ability to integrate analytics, business model, coordination, and design thinking.
- Using verbal and written communication skills to convey complex and/or detailed information to multiple individuals/audiences with differing knowledge levels. May require strong negotiation and influence, communication to large groups or high-level constituents.
The safety of our employees, both current and future, is ASH’s highest priority. At this time, most of our employees are working remotely due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. Candidates who are selected for this position will be trained remotely and must be able to work from home in a designated work area with company-provided technology equipment. Once ASH determines employees can return the office, candidates may be required to work in a local office. Limited visits to the office in person may be required. While onsite, social distancing and masks are required along with adherence to ASH’s Communicable Disease and Pandemic Policy.
Remote Worker Considerations:
The safety of our employees, both current and future, is ASH’s highest priority. At this time, most of our employees are working remotely due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. Candidates who are selected for this position will be trained remotely and must be able to work from home in a designated work area with company-provided technology equipment
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Usual office setting.
AmericanSpecialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
This job posting is not applicable in CO
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.