Program Manager, Marketing CRM
American Specialty Health Incorporated is seeking a Program Manager, CRM to join our Marketing department. This position will manage, maintain, and advance our CRM capabilities to support our sales and marketing goals. This includes managing the CRM database, the integrity of the data, the structure of the forms and provide reporting as needed to teams, training sales and marketing teams on the most effective use of CRM capabilities, and collaborating to maximize efficiencies and provide insights into sales and marketing efforts. The Marketing CRM Program Manager will lead out on CRM related projects with minimal oversight, such as assessing the CRM database needs across the marketing and sales teams, and work with the development scrum team to define, clarify, and prioritize our requests that deliver ongoing upgrades and features to help drive new business and retain customers.
- Responsible for identifying, creating, and testing CRM solutions that impact the Sales, Marketing, and the Strategic Partnership team. Understands the needs of the department’s CRM internal clients enough to identify problem areas, provide solutions and work with the necessary team members to carry projects to completion and make decisions on behalf of the key stakeholders. Participates in CRM SCRUM project, maintains CRM backlog and provides requirements as needed. Maintains and distributes sales pipeline reports, sold business reports, lost opportunity reports, provides marketing campaign support, sales activity reporting and other ad hoc reporting as needed. Routine querying and QA of Sales data in CRM system.
- Manage day to day operation and support of our CRM platform used by Sales and Marketing. Interact with IT and various business units.
- Review quality and accuracy of system entities created in CRM.
- Meet with Sales, Marketing, Strategic Partnerships, CRM Developers and others as needed to analyze CRM related business needs and provide efficient solutions.
- Be prepared to present in CRM related meetings and trainings, managing implementations and coordinating issue resolution.
- Collaborate across departments to deliver creative CRM solutions that streamline business processes and workflows.
- Suggest and implement process improvements with regards to centralizing data and creating reporting templates.
- Manage stakeholder expectations and facilitate communication.
- Present CRM projects to internal clients and work with CRM Developers to finalize a solution.
- Coordinates sales and marketing reporting & analytics, CRM database management, including querying of data and maintaining accuracy.
- Creates and distributes standard sales reporting including pipeline, sold, lost, consultant reporting, ROI reporting and ad hoc reporting as needed
- Works with Campaign manager to establish standard reports, analyze data and distribute as needed.
- Works with CRM team and Sales to assist in managing Sales CRM backlog, prioritization of backlog items and participate in SCRUM meetings.
- Work with Sales management to identify KPI’s and develop CRM dashboards.
- Conducts CRM testing to ensure software created by developer’s functions as intended and communicates findings to product and development teams.
- Provide training to new users, troubleshooting and product development training as needed.
- Establish and meet deadlines consistently in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Evaluates results, reports observations, and provides recommendations for process improvement.
- Assists in sales related research to increase our sales opportunities including healthcare research, resource research, competitor research and more as needed.
- Recognizes unique and/or problem situations within assigned area of responsibility and formulate solutions in conjunction with Sales Support team.
- Ability to seek out areas of inefficiency and antiquated processes that can be centralized via CRM.
- Prioritizes projects and tasks, provides feedback on process and deliverables.
- Provides guidance and mentorship to sales associates and other team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or equivalent experience. If equivalent experience, high school diploma required.
- Two + years of experience managing multiple projects in a support role.
- Two + years of experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Two or more years of CRM database management and reporting experience; Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365 preferred.
- Experience in Agile and SCRUM process a plus.
- Business analysis experience in a technology-based role a plus.
- Experience evaluating sales and marketing data out of a CRM system and creating reports to help build insights and make informed decisions Ability to export, sort, filter and create new views with large data exports.
- Ability to understand higher level department and organizational needs and find efficiencies.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to identify cross department reporting and data sharing opportunities.
- Ability to assess the scope of a project, suggest process changes and lead a project through to completion with minimal oversight
- Computer skills including MS Office, Excel spreadsheets, CRM, and email. PowerPoint is a plus.
- Excellent training and presentation skills.
The safety of our employees, both current and future, is ASH’s highest priority. At this time, most of our employees are working remotely due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. Candidates who are selected for this position will be trained remotely and must be able to work from home in a designated work area with company-provided technology equipment. Once ASH determines employees can return the office, candidates may be required to work in a local office. Limited visits to the office in person may be required. While onsite, social distancing and masks are required along with adherence to ASH’s Communicable Disease and Pandemic Policy.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within and outside the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Usual office setting. When required to travel outside the facility, usual weather, traffic, and related travel conditions are applicable.
AmericanSpecialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.