Supervisor, Practitioner Network Development
American Specialty Health Incorporated is seeking a Recruitment Supervisor to join our Practitioner Contacting/Communications team. This position will oversee and supervise telephone and field based practitioner recruiters and Campaign Associates on a National basis. Assumes a delegated role in the execution of Practitioner Recruitment Strategies in meeting client expectation and network adequacy requirements.
- Develops, leads, evaluates and is responsible for all activities within assigned scope of authority.
- Executes and supports Telephone/Field Practitioner Recruitment strategies as assigned.
- Plans and manages work flow to subordinate staff.
- Assists staff to resolve practitioner issues.
- Sets goals and objectives for the operations and staff.
- Evaluates performance, counsels and trains.
- Initiates all operational policies and procedures.
- Reviews and approves expenses within scope of authority.
- Evaluates staffing needs by making recommendations to Associate Director.
- Participates with other members of management to discuss operational and organizational matters and ensure efficient and effective teamwork is maintained within the organizations.
- Provides input to developing organization goals, strategies, budgets, and other long and short term planning matters.
- Conducts education and training seminars.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent experience. If equivalent experience, high school diploma required.
- 5 years of progressive experience with one year of supervisory capacity preferred.
- Two years of experience in outbound and inbound call environments and/or customer service required. Computer experience includes word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Valid residential state driver’s license with good driving record. Availability of automobile for on the job use and proof of insurance.
- Must have acceptable credit to qualify for a company American Express Card.
- Meeting and exceeding team production and application goals on a consistent basis. Recognizes importance of individual application contribution to team goals.
- Experienced at conducting individual and team challenges specific to campaign and application production.
- Ability to effectively work multiple projects as prioritized, to include formal report outs on status of all projects as requested.
The safety of our employees, both current and future, is ASH’s highest priority. At this time, most of our employees are working remotely due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. Candidates who are selected for this position will be trained remotely and must be able to work from home in a designated work area with company-provided technology equipment. Once ASH determines employees can return to the office, candidates may be required to work in a local office. Limited visits to the office in person may be required. While onsite, social distancing and masks are required along with adherence to ASH’s Communicable Disease and Pandemic Policy.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Usual office setting.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.