Video Streaming Producer
American Specialty Health Incorporated is seeking a Video Streaming Producer to join our Marketing department. This position will help setup and manage our Facebook Live and Youtube Live streaming fitness classes. Light editing and branding of videos will be required. This is a Remote position so candidates must have reliable internet.
- Configuring and schedule streaming events for Youtube and Facebook Live.
- Ensuring all source feeds have been properly scheduled.
- Monitor live events and report any on-air issues and concerns immediately.
- Set-up testing windows and perform pre-event check-ins.
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication to all stakeholders as needed.
- Quality assurance support is another big part of this job. You will play a key role in providing QA for all streaming events.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Preferred degree in design/media, advertising, journalism, humanities, communications or similar. If equivalent experience, high school diploma required.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience required.
- Experience in configuring and managing video streaming events.
- Experience with video editing software to render lower thirds and overlay graphics.
- Proficient with video and streaming software (After Effects, Premiere, OneStream, Restream, etc.).
- Understanding of live and scheduled streaming, video broadcasting, video encoding, video codecs, and live video delivery systems.
- Knowledge of streaming technology and devices, along with careful attention to detail is required.
- Ability to research stock footage, music and images; obtains proper licensing for assets.
- Ability to multitask, follow strict directions to ensure compliance for rights management.
- Must be a self-starter who can work with limited supervision but also able to work in a team dynamic.
The safety of our employees, both current and future, is ASH’s highest priority. At this time, most of our employees are working remotely due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. Candidates who are selected for this position will be trained remotely and must be able to work from home in a designated work area with company-provided technology equipment. Once ASH determines employees can return to the office, candidates may be required to work in a local office. Limited visits to the office in person may be required. While onsite, social distancing and masks are required along with adherence to ASH’s Communicable Disease and Pandemic Policy.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time with ability to travel within and outside the facility.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Within facility, normal office conditions, including lighting and ventilation. Minor noise from conversations and general office equipment (telephone, printer, etc.). When required to travel outside the facility, usual weather, traffic and related conditions are applicable.
AmericanSpecialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.