Manager, Network Support
American Specialty Health, Inc. is seeking a Manager, Network Support to join our Practitioner Contracting/Communications department. This position will provide leadership and support to the Practitioner Contracting/Communications Department and the specific projects identified by Executive Management on an ongoing basis. Specifically, this position assumes a leadership and management role in the development, implementation and reporting of Practitioner recruitment and practitioner contract services strategies to both internal and external clients.
You are invited to learn more about American Specialty Health’s events on our events page.
· Assumes a management role in developing, managing and reporting internal and external assigned projects and supports activities of Practitioner Contracting/Communication and Practitioner contract services teams, ensuring prompt completion of specific deliverables.
· Leads and performs independent project management tasks as assigned and identified.
· Identifies projects proactively for completion to ensure the smooth operation of the department.
· Develops, monitors and maintains practitioner contracting implementation process and workflow documentation and assures all stakeholders are educated on the applicable process and workflow.
· Coordinates projects effectively, communicates awareness of issues and schedules with other key personnel within the department and/or external to the department as needed.
· Responsible to perform timely, proactive, accurate, and prompt project deliverables.
· Collaborates project management to support applicable committees.
· Assist, support and project manage customized staff training and critical information in an effort to prepare recruitment managers, other applicable managers/supervisors and staff for various practitioner contracting/communication strategies.
· Provides back-up support to PCC Senior Vice-President, Associate Director, Management and Supervisory staff.
· Provides proactive and creative solutions.
· Ensures accuracy and productivity in project completion and works cooperatively with all internal and external contacts.
· Supports department functions as they interface with other operational and clinical departments to ensure efficient and effective teamwork is maintained within the organization, Coordinating Committees and work teams as defined by management.
· Assumes a management role in supervising and managing assigned staff in conjunction with assigned projects and ensures that accuracy and productivity meets/exceeds Company standards.
· Coordinates workflow of department ensuring that productivity, quality and timeliness standards are met.
· Evaluates performance, provides constructive feedback, and conducts counseling and training sessions as needed.
· Supports staff in the accomplishment of assigned objectives and projects.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Health Care. If equivalent experience, high school diploma required.
· Three years of progressive administrative support experience including project management.
· Three years of management experience required.
· Excellent computer skills including word processing, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and email.
· Knowledge of ASH specialty health care operations and clinical administration helpful.
· Experience in a health care related field preferred.
· Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
· Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
· Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
· Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
· Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
· Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Usual office setting.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.