Technical Recruiter (Remote)
American Specialty Health Incorporated is seeking a Technical Recruiter to work with our Human Resources team. This position will partner with the Senior Technical Recruiter and Technical Hiring Managers to successfully source top technical talent, build a talent pipeline, and help create attraction strategies.
- Source candidates through a variety of search resources while partnering with the Senior Technical recruiter in all recruiting efforts.
- Source and contact qualified candidates via telephone and/or email for open positions through active recruiting methods including but not limited to attending relevant IT related user group events, social media promotion and outreach, Internet sourcing using resume databases, Boolean searches and referrals to optimize company fit and candidate selection
- Knowledge and utilization of social media, internal database, job boards, networking, internet searches, company targets, referrals, etc.
- Develop talent pools for multiple technical skill sets across the organization.
- Reviewing candidate profiles and updating candidate pipeline progress. Screen potential candidates, all while keeping ATS up to date.
- Demonstrate methods of building credibility through timely follow up.
- Collaborates with Senior Technical Recruiter to understand required knowledge, skills and abilities for open positions.
- Reviews employment applications for completion and accuracy, coordinates background checks, and reviews background check reports. Identifies areas that need further review and elevates as necessary.
- Coordinates contingent drug screenings and background checks.
- Represents company in a positive, professional manner to all applicants.
- Developing, posting, and updating job descriptions.
- Maintains all pertinent applicant, requisition and interview data in ATS.
- Schedule travel, phone and in-person interviews for tech candidates
- Posts new staffing requests within 24 hours and enters data into ATS. Keeps ATS and open position reports up to date and accurate.
- Updates interview and applicant information in ATS.
- Prepares documentation for Affirmative Action files.
- Provides monthly reports for Manager.
- Provides general support to Sr. Technical Recruiter and Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Coordinates and oversees projects as assigned by Manager or Director.
- Prepares reports and spreadsheets for Manager and/or hiring managers.
- Participates in departmental meetings and events.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience. If equivalent experience, high school diploma required
- 3+ years of full lifecycle technical recruiting
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter
- Experience managing candidate workflow through an ATS system
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.), with experience in scheduling appointments in Outlook
- Experience recruiting either in-house or at an agency
- Experience sourcing candidates in a Software as a Service (SaaS) or Platform as a Service (PaaS) environment
- Experience recruiting either infrastructure or software production candidates at the enterprise level
- Experience with building and maintaining relationships with Hiring Managers, candidates and networks.
- Knowledge of Boolean searching techniques
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision in an extremely fast-paced environment as well as working in a team environment
- Advanced internet searching skills, cold calling, networking, leveraging referrals and ability to develop sourcing strategies.
- Keen attention to detail, efficient and highly organized: articulate both written and verbally.
- Proactive attitude with a sense of urgency, and a friendly, diplomatic demeanor.
- Hands-on experience utilizing an applicant tracking system.
- Demonstrated ability to be persuasive and compelling in promoting the company, the position and negotiating job offers.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time, able to answer telephones
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Usual office setting.
This job posting is not applicable in CO
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.