Customer Relations Manager, Silver&Fit
American Specialty Health Incorporated is seeking a Customer Relations Manager, Silver&Fit to join our Fitness & Health Management Sales Department. This position will increase awareness of Silver&Fit program with brokers and the community. Develop and maintain database of national brokers in CRM, identify marketing opportunities, coordinate awareness, conduct meetings, conduct formal awareness presentations, and support Client Services with current Silver&Fit customers.
- Increasing awareness of Silver&Fit program with Brokers and Community.
- Primarily Silver&Fit program awareness position with some travel required.
- Responsible for increasing Silver&Fit awareness with brokers and community.
- Has primary responsibility to maintain CRM database of contact people, ensure that data is accurate, complete and up-to-date in CRM.
- Has primary responsibility to coordinate email campaigns designed to qualified leads.
- Needs to manage time effectively to achieve maximum results.
- Setting appointments for update calls, webinars, follow-up meetings and formal trainings / presentations.
- May be required to participate in national industry conferences, events, and/or expos.
- Integrates with Sales, Marketing (to increase digital footprint, social media, specific materials, and others), and Client Services.
- Maintain CRM database to produce customer reports, weekly reports outlining activities, challenges, and progress.
- Provides other ad-hoc reports as requested by management.
- Quarterly goals will be established with Senior Vice President, Sales.
- Supporting Client Services with current Silver&Fit customers. May attend health plan specific events and Annual Enrollment Period support.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, related field or equivalent experience. If equivalent experience, high school diploma required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with creating brand awareness.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales or marketing experience.
- Experience in the fitness, wellness or health care field preferred.
- Valid Drivers’ license with good driving record. Availability of automobile for on the job use and proof of insurance.
- Must have acceptable credit to qualify for a company American Express Card.
Remote Worker Considerations:
The safety of our employees, both current and future, is ASH’s highest priority. At this time, most of our employees are working remotely due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. Candidates who are selected for this position will be trained remotely and must be able to work from home in a designated work area with company-provided technology equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Usual office setting. When traveling outside the facility, usual weather, traffic and related travel conditions are applicable.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
This job posting is not applicable in CO
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.