American Specialty Health, Inc. is seeking a Telerecruiter to join our Practitioner Contracting/Communications team. This position will make outbound sales type calls to prospective practitioners to encourage participation in our Clinical programs through ASHP/ASHG groups.
You are invited to learn more about American Specialty Health’s events on our events page.
· Interfaces with various practitioner types to promote American Specialty Health and to execute practitioner contracts.
· Makes outbound telephone calls to prospective practitioner types.
· Meets the minimum required outbound calls per day and per week, as specified by management.
· Utilizes contact management database.
· Adheres to standards and practices as outlined in the Practitioner Contracting/Communications Incentive Guidelines.
· Submits weekly activity report to Supervisor as requested.
· Meets (minimum) monthly recruitment goals for applications received, as specified by management.
· Provides all applicable Agreements and Links to practitioners to review by utilizing ASHlink and other ASH resources. Supports department by assisting on special projects as directed.
· Participates in formal/informal training and team meetings.
· Associates degree required or equivalent experience. If equivalent experience, high school diploma required.
· Minimum of one year experience in outbound sales and/or customer service.
· Strong verbal/telephone communication skills with a focus on reaching decision -makers.
· Proficient in MS Office.
· Organized, results oriented team player.
· Demonstrates the skill sets for knowledge and sales relationship building to include the ability to qualify clinical practitioners based on documented criteria, the ability to field and handle typical objections, and the ability to present information in a clear and concise format based on scripts provided.
· Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
· Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
· Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
· Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
· Demonstrates accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
· Demonstrates ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
· Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Usual office setting.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.