Sr Digital Marketing Analyst
American Specialty Health Incorporated is seeking a Sr Digital Marking Analyst to work with our Marketing department. This position will work with our Marketing, Website and Campaign teams in promoting our Fitness, Wellness and Specialty Network lines of business. The successful candidate will assist in implementing measurement strategies by focusing on web analytics, campaign measurement, insightful reporting and trends in the digital market. The role will involve conducting conversion optimization strategies and making suggestions for effectively promoting our various product lines. Digital marketing analyst duties include creating meaningful marketing KPI dashboards, creating presentations to share findings and working with the team to design digital marketing plans to create efficient marketing promotions and clarify ROI.
Remote Worker Considerations:
The safety of our employees is ASH’s highest priority. At this time, most of our employees are working remotely due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. Candidates who are selected for this position will be trained virtually and must have the capability to work from home in a designated work area with company-provided technology equipment. Some positions may require occasional onsite office work when applicable.
- Provide insights and reporting, facilitate data-driven testing and learning, and develop ways to continuously optimize and drive growth.
- Manage digital analytics initiatives for the Digital Marketing team and work in collaboration with Digital Marketing Account Managers to achieve campaign goals and objectives.
- Interpret data, provide insights, and recommend campaign strategy based on past performance.
- Cleary and effectively communicate and interpret results and insights to C-level, Marketing and Sales management both written and verbal.
- Implements and optimizes web tracking capabilities through the use of Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics to track behavior of website visitors.
- Design and implement reporting dashboards that track key metrics and performance trends and provide actionable insights to Marketing and Sales leadership.
- Analyze marketing data insights into actions and recommendations that will drive engagement, and marketing effectiveness.
- Work with email, creative and content teams to analyze campaigns and make content and testing recommendations.
- Develop best practices and identify new and innovative ways to create impact.
- Collaborate with development, product and UX teams to strategize, create and execute website AB tests using Google Optimize. Document test strategy and results.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on effectiveness of social media campaigns.
- Develop quantitative analysis, ad-hoc reports and visualizations to support Marketing and Sales decision making.
- Partner with various stakeholders to design, execute, measure and improve the impact of marketing and business efforts.
- Attend training as needed.
- Analyze the effect of different online and offline channels and develop and implement innovative strategies for improvement.
- Perform ROI analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different marketing campaigns.
- Support business units in routine data query and look for opportunities to optimize or improve processes.
- Use methodical performance analysis to influence/support campaign strategies.
- Spot potential to implement innovative new methodologies and improve analytical procedure.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent. If equivalent experience, high school diploma required.
- Excellent analytical skills with two 2-3 years of experience using Google Analytics, for data analysis required.
- 2-3 years of experience using Google Tag Manager required.
- Experience working with Google Data Studio required.
- 1-2 years of experience using Google Optimize to create and execute website A/B tests preferred.
- Experience in identifying and validating strategic and tactical marketing objectives.
- High level of experience in data analysis techniques and advanced Excel including charts.
- Experience in working within a marketing, analytics, or reporting environment preferred.
- 2-3 years of digital marketing experience preferred.
- Experience using marketing and/or email automation platforms a plus.
- Experience in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies preferred.
- Experience working with Tableau preferred.
- Google Analytics certification preferred.
- Familiarity with social media platforms and reporting preferred.
- Excellent analytical, written, verbal communication and project management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills with ability to work and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate insights clearly to both technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams & multi-task.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work with various levels within the organization.
- Ability to analyze data and be a creative problem solver.
- Technologically savvy to constantly explore, try and implement new tools, platforms and applications.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Usual office setting.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.