Digital Marketing Associate Campaign Manager (Hybrid Remote)
American Specialty Health Incorporated is seeking a Digital Marketing Associate Campaign Manager to join our Marketing department. This position will plan, create and execute digital marketing campaigns across a variety of channels to drive awareness, growth, and retention primarily focused on our consumer-direct business.
American Specialty Health complies with state and federal wage and hour laws and compensation depends upon candidates qualifications, education, skill set, years of experience, and internal equity. $62,400 to $85,000 Full-Time Salary
Remote Worker Considerations
Candidates who are selected for this position may be trained virtually or onsite and must have the capability to work from home in a designated work area with company-provided technology equipment. This position will require occasional onsite office work. ASH requires all onsite employees and employees who travel for their position to either (a) establish they have been fully vaccinated; or (b) wear a N95, KN95, or KF94 well-fitting mask while working onsite at an ASH Office.
- Strategize, collaborate, plan, execute, and provide insights on marketing campaigns for our consumer -direct lines of business.
- Plan and execute a full range of digital marketing campaigns including email, social media and paid search.
- Develop creative briefs to include campaign objectives, target audiences, KPI’s, key messaging and call to actions.
- Set-up and execute email marketing campaigns using HubSpot. Provide recommendations and strategize split tests to improve open rates, click rates, deliverability and reduce opt outs.
- Collaborate with team to analyze results and provide recommendations and optimizations.
- Research, evaluate, test and implement new digital campaign channels as needed.
- Plan, set-up and execute paid search and retargeting campaigns using Google Ads. Research and develop keyword lists, create ad groups, set up targeting and create audience segments.
- Plan, set-up and execute Facebook paid ad campaigns. Monitor, measure and optimize campaigns based on performance. Report findings and results to manager and internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with team and contribute to strategy discussions to drive traffic and awareness to sites.
- Partner with Digital Marketing analysts to create campaign measurement plans to successfully report on campaign performance and objectives.
- Lead and contribute to cross-departmental meetings to share campaign results and insights.
- Utilize project planning, coordination, and communication to ensure cross-channel goals align with overall product and business objectives.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and raise awareness of issues to manager and stakeholders.
- Evaluate, research and report new trends in the online and offline marketing space along with new tools and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or in related field required.
- 2+ years of professional marketing experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience in developing marketing strategy and executing campaigns across a wide array of channels (web, social, paid, email, SEO, etc.), driving engagement, conversion and retention while developing analytical insights to inform optimization.
- Experience with HubSpot and email marketing preferred.
- Experience planning and executing Facebook paid media campaigns.
- Experience planning and executing paid search campaigns using Google Ads a plus (keyword enhancements, keyword bidding, bid strategy experimentation, ad-testing, audience targeting, etc.)
- Experience planning and executing paid campaigns using LinkedIn a plus.
- General knowledge of website analytics tools including Google Analytics
- Experience creating effective presentations using PowerPoint preferred.
- Experience with Workfront or other agency management platform a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter who has a passion for marketing; able to navigate across organizational functions and engage with all levels of management.
- Ability to maintain a professional, positive, and enthusiastic demeanor when communicating with internal or external clients and management.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mindset and the ability to deliver data-driven results, analysis, and application of findings.
- Comfortable working with in-house creative services team and strategic partners.
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to analyze information, problems, issues and situations and report to manager.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Office and/or Work-from-home (WFH) environment.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.