Sr Technical Recruiter (Remote)
American Specialty Health Incorporated is seeking a Sr Technical Recruiter to join our Human Resources department. This position will oversee full range of recruitment processes for open IT and technical positions in assigned departments. Identifies candidates, conducts screening interviews, and negotiates job offers. Provides support to ensure department goals and objectives are met.
Remote Worker Considerations:
Candidates who are selected for this position will be trained remotely and must be able to work from home in a designated work area with company-provided technology equipment.
- Oversees recruitment process for open and potential technical positions.
- End to end recruiting responsibility, using tools provided to aggressively source nationwide for top talent, to optimize company fit and candidate selection.
- Develop talent pools for multiple technical skill sets across the organization.
- Develop and foster long-term relationships with current job seekers and passive candidates that may lead to hiring or further networking
- Experience using traditional and non-traditional recruiting methods.
- Aggressively source and contact qualified candidates for open positions through active recruiting methods including but not limited to attending relevant IT related user group events, social media promotion and outreach, Internet sourcing using resume databases, Boolean searches and referrals.
- Provide expertise on talent availability, trends and competitive intelligence.
- Develop effective, creative and thorough recruiting strategies by partnering with hiring managers. Demonstrate methods of building credibility through timely follow up.
- Influence Hiring Managers to become networkers and referrers for future talent.
- Collaborates with hiring manager to understand required knowledge, skills and abilities for open positions.
- Communicates on a regular basis with hiring managers regarding status of all open positions in assigned department, to further refine requirements for qualified candidates.
- Reviews employment applications for completion and accuracy, coordinates background checks, and reviews background check reports. Identifies areas that need further review and elevates as necessary.
- Prepares and extends offers of employment.
- Coordinates contingent drug screenings and notifies candidates once an offer is confirmed.
- Organizes and hosts recruiting events as required.
- Works with marketing and other ASH resources to prepare marketing material, create screening questions and advertise for events.
- Represents company in a positive, professional manner to all applicants.
- Maintains all pertinent applicant, requisition and interview data in the ASH Applicant Tracking Software.
- Processes staffing requests within 24 hours and enters data in UltiPro database. Keeps ASH Applicant Tracking Software and open position reports up to date and accurate.
- Updates interview and applicant information in UltiPro.
- Prepares documentation for Affirmative Action files.
- Provides monthly reports for Manager.
- Provides general support to Human Resources department.
- Coordinates and oversees projects as assigned by Manager or Director.
- Participates in departmental meetings and events.
- Conducts new hire orientation on a varying cycle with other Staffing Specialists.
- Coordinates and schedules career development meetings with staff as requested.
- Updates and maintains documentation of meetings with staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience. If equivalent experience, high school diploma required.
- More than 5 years of full lifecycle technical recruiting required.
- Proficient in MS Office, with experience in scheduling appointments in Outlook.
- Technical recruiting background and strong understanding of IT environments and IT terminology required.
- Experience with building and maintaining relationships with Hiring Managers, candidates and industry networks.
- Proven ability to educate, excite and sell candidates on both the opportunity and the company.
- Advanced internet searching skills, cold calling, networking, leveraging referrals and ability to develop sourcing strategies.
- Keen attention to detail, efficient and highly organized: articulate both written and verbally.
- Proactive attitude with a sense of urgency, and a friendly, diplomatic demeanor.
- Hands-on experience utilizing an applicant tracking system.
- Proven negotiation and closing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be persuasive and compelling in promoting the company, the position and negotiating job offers.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time, able to answer telephones.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Usual office setting.
This job posting is not applicable in CO.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.