American Specialty Health Incorporated is seeking a Fitness Operations Coordinator to join our Fitness Operations department. This position will ensure all Fitness Product Implementation KPT (FPI KPT) activities are coordinated successfully and to support Fit Ops with client projects and research.
Remote Worker Considerations:
Candidates who are selected for this position will be trained remotely and must be able to work from home in a designated work area with company-provided technology equipment.
- Coordinates FPI KPT meetings and activities.
- Tracks receipt and maintains database of agenda items submitted for consideration by committee(s).
- Coordinates committee meetings including scheduling, agenda preparation and document distribution in a timely manner.
- Takes and transcribes minutes, within established timelines.
- Prepares and maintains updated program summaries, work plans, and other FPI KPT documents.
- Follows up with FPI KPT members on committee action items and workplan items and updates action logs and workplans as appropriate.
- Prepares meeting folders as needed for management team.
- Provides support to Fitness Operations Team.
- Maintains an updated client contract list at all times.
- Drafts test account tutorial documents for new clients.
- Loads client logos for new clients in the Fitness Management System and tests the client’s website to ensure the logo is visible.
- Prepares documentation, reports, grids, workflows, and presentations as requested.
- Supports the team on ongoing research and QA projects as needed.
- Records and transcribes minutes for team meetings or other department meetings as needed.
- Maintains confidentiality of all reports, files, schedules, databases, and documents, as well as all member, provider, and proprietary information.
- Associate Degree or equivalent preferred. If equivalent experience, high school diploma required.
- Minimum 3 years general office experience including administrative support.
- Excellent computer skills to include Word (to include mail merges), Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Consistently checks work and submits work that is complete, accurate and thorough.
- Adapts well to change, is willing to perform a variety of responsibilities, and supports new ideas, concepts, and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Work-from-home (WFH) environment.
This job posting is not applicable in CO.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.