Supervisor, Data Entry, Days
American Specialty Health, Inc. is seeking a Data Entry Supervisor to join our Medical Necessity/ Benefits Administrations Team. This position will oversee MNA Examiners Level I, II , and III, Administrative Support Reps and Fax Administrator
You are invited to learn more about American Specialty Health’s events on our events page.
- Supervises and is responsible for all Examiners, Senior Examiners and Administrative Support Reps.
- Monitors data entry staff production ensuring all Medical Necessity Review (MNR) Forms and ReOpen/Modification forms are processed within 48 hours.
- Assists staff in resolving problematic MNR Forms and ReOpen/Modifications within 24 hours of receipt.
- Trains new Examiners.
- Interacts with other Managers and Supervisors to ensure proper MNR Form processing.
- Researches MNR Forms that do not meet performance standards and identifies ways to improve the approval process.
- Monitors Administrative Support staff to ensure all queries are run on an hourly basis and files are delivered in a timely manner.
- Ensures Senior Examiners process ReOpen/Modification Forms, Referrals, Pink Sheets and complex MNR Forms within standards.
- Monitors performance of subordinates.
- Prepares a variety of employee production reports for Manager and Human Resources.
- Participates in the hiring and termination processes.
- Documents subordinates’ performance and provides feedback
- Coaches, counsels, and disciplines as necessary.
- Prepares and delivers performance evaluations.
- High school diploma required.
- Minimum two years’ experience in Specialty Health Care or related field; with at least one year in a supervisory capacity.
- Proficient in MS Office with experience in word processing and spreadsheets required.