Fitness Network Development Specialist
American Specialty Health, Inc. is seeking a Fitness Recruiter to join our Fitness Network Management team. This position will successfully recruit new fitness centers and fitness studios into different ASH Fitness networks. This includes lead generation, cold calling fitness centers, sales negotiations, and contract execution.
You are invited to learn more about American Specialty Health’s events on our events page.
- Interfaces with various fitness facilities to promote ASH Fitness network options and to execute contracts for key health plan clients to support relationships and to provide delivery system updates.
- Maintain ongoing focus for productivity in a fast-paced environment and meets deadlines in an environment where priorities may change.
- Successful track record in negotiating sales, securing minimum necessary membership discounts, and provider recruitment.
- Ability to display effective presentation, deal with objections productively, build and maintain positive interdependent relationships.
- Sends all fitness recruitment information and materials requested by fitness centers and fitness studios in support of contracting efforts.
- Generates effective electronic and telephonic interface with fitness centers and fitness studios.
- Identifies lead generation outreach opportunities and requirements and interfaces with management to coordinate.
- Interfaces effectively with management as well as corporate office to ensure recruitment goals are being met.
- Contacts fitness centers and fitness studios via telephone, email, and face to face in meetings (when necessary).
- Meets minimum weekly, monthly lead generation recruitment goals and applications received.
- Build and maintain fitness center and fitness studio call records in respective databases.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent preferred. If equivalent experience, high school diploma required.
- Minimum two years’ experience in sales, fitness field, health care recruiting, provider contracting preferred.
- Knowledge in MS Word, Excel, CRM or similar databases
- Valid residential state driver’s license with good driving record. Availability of automobile for on the job use and proof of insurance.
- Strong verbal, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Organized, results oriented team player.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within and outside the office as required to meet business needs. Ability to drive and travel by air. Ability to move up to 30 lbs. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard.
- Usual office setting.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.