American Specialty Health, Inc. is seeking an Executive Administrator to join our Consumer Technology – Software (CRS) department. As an Executive Administrator, you're at the heart of the team's operations and activities and the soul that keeps the team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of the managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest ASH products and services. You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team's projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
Administrative jobs at ASH are staffed by organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things. Working behind the scenes, we make a significant impact on the people we support as well as on ASH users and clients. We're adept at leading and managing a variety of simultaneous projects, which requires the particular talent of being able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization. We’re the evangelist of our culture and values: technology excellence and innovation, being customer-centric, encouraging creativity and being passionate about health and fitness. We use our entrepreneurism not only to solve challenges for our team but also to make the office a place where people want to come, spend time, work and live together.
· Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks (manage calendars, book travel, manage expense reports and schedule facilities and equipment).
· Coordinate duties for multiple offices.
· Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations and help define new operational strategies.
· Mentor new team members.
· Serve as a technical lead for, and manager of, small projects
· Coordinates various functions for internal and external purposes and makes arrangements for meetings, conference calls and other meetings.
· Coordinate department events.
· Coordinates production of reports and other information to support Department.
· Creates correspondence independently on behalf of senior management. Makes copies, reports, and files as required. Prepares confidential documents.
· Distributes general IT mail and correspondence.
· Prepares department and workgroup meeting agendas and takes minutes as assigned. Follows up with meeting participants after meetings to update action logs, and to document action items/next steps, responsible parties, and timelines.
· Assists in the creation of documents for presentations.
· Supports department budgeting process.
· Creates and submits expense reports to finance.
· Prepares PO request forms, researches pricing, contacts vendors for quotes, submits PO requests to finance.
· Reconciles department credit card invoices. Prepares invoices for signature. Scans invoices and enters purchases in database.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. If equivalent experience, high school diploma required.
· Minimum 3 years of experience of direct executive support, project management or event planning experience.
· Proficient in MS Office with advanced scheduling, word processing, presentation, and spreadsheet creation experience. Experience with Adobe, Visio, and PowerPoint preferred.
· Valid driver’s license with good driving record. Availability of automobile for on the job use and proof of insurance.
· Ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently.
· Ability to adhere to an expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
· Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
· Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
· Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
· Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
· Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
· Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Usual office setting.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.