Fulfillment Tech I (IN)
American Specialty Health Incorporated is seeking a Fulfillment Tech I to join our Support Services department. This position will complete custom fulfillment requests for mail and shipments while meeting quality and productivity standards. Uses production machinery including folders and copy equipment. Ensures equipment is operating by performing cleaning and standard maintenance. Breaks down boxes for recycling and disposes properly throughout the day. Responsible for physical security for entry doors ensuring guests are escorted and checked in before allowing entry.
- Completes complex mailing assignments.
- Carefully assembles mail ensuring complex processes are understood and adhered to including performing validation before releasing.
- Passes daily job ticket audits at 100%.
- Meets productivity goals.
- Passes all skill assessments.
- Meters all non-machined mail accurately following defined procedures and ensuring quality counts validate.
- Operates equipment, carts, lifts, and pallet jacks safely passing all skill assessments.
- Maintains and safely operates department equipment including joggers, openers, folders, and other.
- Keeps department and warehouses clean, organized, and stocked. Timely reports supply nearing minimum levels.
- Restricts access to building, systems, storage locations, system folders or physical files, and all documents in process to authorized personnel only.
- Maintains confidentiality of sensitive and propriety business information under all circumstances.
- Reports unique or problem situations to manager.
- Performs Order Fulfillment and Inventory Management.
- Pick and Pulls orders following strict process for ensuring accuracy. Passes daily audits.
- Manages inventory by following all processes for pulling items, assembling kits, and open box validations. Passes inventory audits.
- Receives deliveries following strict guidelines.
- Passes skill assessments for metering and package fulfillment.
- High school diploma required.
- Experience in role requiring expert attention to detail.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in high volume mailroom or fulfillment house experience preferred.
- Experience with warehouse equipment and mailing machinery including metering highly preferred.
- Basic Word processing and Outlook required.
- Ability to pass written test.
- Ability to pass basic math test.
- Strong written and verbal/nonverbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasking sitting for 2 to 3 hours at a time with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to stand, lift and pull 5 lb boxes, and ship packages for 2-3 hours at a time.
- Ability to lift 15 pounds over head, lift 25 pounds unassisted or 50 pounds assisted by cart.
- Ability to execute detailed instructions, pass skill assessments, and manage exceptions.
- Ability to manage change and thrive in a highly changing environment.
- Ability to use pallet lifts, pallet jacks, and other standard warehouse equipment with reasonable training.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
ASH requires all onsite employees and employees who travel for their position to either (a) establish that they have been fully vaccinated; or (b) obtain an approved exemption as an accommodation.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Usual office setting.
Hourly Salary Range
American Specialty Health complies with state and federal wage and hour laws and compensation depends upon candidate’s qualifications, education, skill set, years of experience, and internal equity. $13.20 to $16.05 Hourly Wage
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.