Arrow Senior Living Management believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to our success in fulfilling our mission to provide exceptional, loving and dignified care. That contribution should not be limited by assigned responsibilities. Therefore, this position description is designated to outline primary duties, qualifications and job scope, but not limit the individual or the organization to just the work identified. It is our expectation that each employee will offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our endeavors.
To direct and maintain secure and complete accounting and bookkeeping systems for the company.
- Present a professional demeanor that communicates a corporate philosophy of service, goodwill, and genuine interest in resident needs.
- To provide first class service, both to internal team members and external customers.
- Follow Accounting and bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintain annual budget and assist in preparation.
- Maintain subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Prepare monthly customer invoices and manage accounts receivables.
- Enter and pay all bills in a timely manner.
- Maintain historical records by filing documents.
- Assist in preparing financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Assist in processing and auditing payroll and maintaining payroll controls.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Candidate must be at least 18 years of age;
- Have a high school diploma, or equivalent;
- Have previous bookkeeping experience or Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Able to read, write, understand, and communicate in English at a minimum of a 12th grade proficiency;
- Possess clear verbal and written communication skills;
- Able to follow written and verbal directions and apply practical problem-solving skills if needed;
- Positive and energetic attitude;
- Professional in appearance and conduct;
- Be criminally cleared;
- Must have dependable transportation and be able to work varying hours as needed.