Regional Marketing Manager - Europe
Regional Marketing Manager (Europe)
Argus is an independent media organisation with 1,300 staff. It is headquartered in London and has 29 offices in the world’s principal commodity trading and production centres. Argus produces price assessments and analysis of international energy and other commodity markets and offers bespoke consulting services and industry-leading conferences. Companies in 140 countries around the world use Argus data to index physical trade and as benchmarks in financial derivative markets as well as for analysis and planning purposes.
Argus was founded in 1970 and is a privately held UK-registered company. It is owned by employee shareholders, global growth equity firm General Atlantic and Hg, the specialist software and technology services investor. Argus Media is committed to ensuring career and personal growth for all its staff and provides extensive training and career development opportunities, as well as participation in employee-led initiatives, including a women’s network. Our core values are Excellence, Integrity, Partnership and Inclusivity.
What will you be doing?
You will be collaborating with regional sales, product marketing and other team marketers to create robust marketing plans. Planning, managing and executing programs to strengthen the Argus brand and generate quality MQLs.
You will also be developing marketing copy for programs and sales collateral, incorporating value propositions and key messages from the product marketing team that resonate for the regional target audience(s). You will continuously test, analyse and track results of all regional marketing activity, (KPIs, budgets/financial returns, ROI, planning, sizing) and make recommendations for future activity to increase quality and quantity of leads to the sales team.
What we’re looking for in you
- Minimum 5 years related marketing experience, preferably 2+ years b2b
- Able to navigate a complex environment involving stakeholders in various business functions and across various locations
- Able to balance the desires of the stakeholders with the needs of the Argus business and, above all, marketing objectives
- Proven success in driving quality MQLs
- Metrics and insight driven
- Proven ability to design and implement integrated multi-touch programs that involve the marketing of thought leadership assets along with a problem/solution approach
- Knowledge of digital marketing and understanding of measures of success
- Others: energetic/positive, good communicator, detail and result oriented
What’s in it for you
Our rapidly growing, award-winning business offers a dynamic environment for talented, entrepreneurial professionals to achieve results and grow their careers. Argus recognizes and rewards successful performance and as an Investor in People, we promote professional development and retain a high-performing team committed to building our success.
- Competitive salary and company bonus scheme
- Group pension scheme
- Group healthcare and life assurance scheme
- Flexible working environment
- 25 days holiday with annual increase up to 30 days
- Subsidised gym membership
- Season ticket travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Extensive internal and external training
For more details about the company and to apply please make sure you upload your CV via our website: www.argusmedia.com/en/careers/open-positions
By submitting your job application, you automatically acknowledge and consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data to the Company. Argus is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.