ABM/Retention Marketing Manager
Job Title: ABM/Retention Marketing Manager
Job Type: Field Marketing
Reports To: Head of Sector Marketing
Argus, a fast-growing global B2B media company, is seeking self-motivated, results focused, detail-oriented marketing professionals in London head office.
Ideal candidates are self-motivated and radiate a can-do positive energy, capable in working through a matrixed organization to deliver marketing programs that build the brand and explicitly produce high quality sales leads.
The ABM/Retention marketing specialist plans, organises, executes and measures programs – directly or through sales – that create relevant two-way interactions with buyers and customers to inform and influence their buying decisions and broader relationship with the organization. Aligned to a customer or market segment the ABM/Retention marketing specialist is and paired with one or more accounts and sales account managers to support the attainment of annual account growth objectives.
- Support sales/BD in selecting the most appropriate candidate accounts for the ABM program
- Translate sales and account objectives (opportunity and relationship-based) into project plans for marketing support
- Promote marketing plans internally, updating them through sales collaboration
- Identify internal and external resources for use in marketing execution for targeted strategic accounts, and manage external resources (e.g. Sirius Decisions)
- Orchestrate and lead ongoing check-ins to ensure account goals, key contacts and account plans stay on track, and discuss upcoming account requirements and modifications
- Participate actively in regular (e.g. weekly) account calls
- Educate account managers on the potential role of marketing within strategic accounts
- Provide ongoing data and insights on strategic accounts and contacts within these accounts
- Measure and analyse ABM program performance on agreed-upon account targets
- Build out and evolve a retention marketing program that encourages usage/engagement
- Understand which internal marketing campaigns and assets to leverage for ABM engagement/retention planning
- Localize centrally created ABM programs for regional deployment
- Strategic and regional sales teams
- Client Success team
- Global/regional marketing teams
- Marketing operations
- Sales operations
- Target account revenue and growth
- Target account retention
- Target account opportunity pipeline creation (e.g. sourced) and pipeline influenced
- Database growth/accuracy of contact and account data for defined accounts
- Response rates to marketing programs within accounts - customer engagement
- Net Promoter Score and improvements in feedback from specific accounts
- 5+ years in B2B marketing experience
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field (preferably in marketing)
- Proven experience partnering successfully with sales teams
- Metric driven and have the ability to draw insight from complex marketing data
- Proven ability to design and implement integrated multi-touch programs that involve the marketing of thought leadership assets along with a problem/solution approach
- Ability to leverage data and insights in the development of marketing plans aligned to account strategies
- Able to navigate a complex environment involving stakeholders in various business functions
- Strong written communication and analytical skills
- Others: energetic/positive, good communicator, detail and result oriented, planning and management skills, readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements, customer focussed, and goal/results oriented
About Argus Media
Argus is an independent media organisation with over 1,000 staff. It is headquartered in London and has 23 offices in the world’s principal commodity trading and production centres. Argus produces price assessments and analysis of international energy and other commodity markets and offers bespoke consulting services and industry-leading conferences.
Companies in 140 countries around the world use Argus data to index physical trade and as benchmarks in financial derivative markets as well as for analysis and planning purposes.
Argus was founded in 1970 and is a privately held UK-registered company. It is owned by employee shareholders and global growth equity firm General Atlantic and Hg.
Our rapidly-growing, award winning business offers a dynamic environment for talented, entrepreneurial professionals to achieve results and grow their careers. Argus recognises and rewards successful performance and as an Investor in People, we promote professional development and retain a high-performing team committed to building our success.
- Competitive salary and company bonus scheme
- Group pension scheme
- Group healthcare and life assurance scheme
- 25 days holiday with annual increase up to 30 days
- Subsidised gym membership
- Season ticket travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Extensive internal and external training
If this aligns with your next career move, we’d love to hear from you.
Apply via our website www.argusmedia.com/en/careers/open-positions