Marketing Automation Specialist (Marketo), Asia
Job Title Marketing Automation Specialist (Marketo), Asia
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Location Mumbai, India (Hybrid)
Reporting Relationship Head of Marketing, Asia
Argus, a fast-growing global B2B media company, is seeking self-motivated, results focused, detail-oriented marketing professionals in London, Houston and Singapore. Each position is a great opportunity for those individuals who thrive on deploying both the art and science of marketing to drive aggressive revenue growth. We are currently a $300 million brand leader looking to take Argus to the next level.
How Will You Make an Impact?
We are looking for a driven Marketing Automation Specialist, to join our Asia Marketing team in India, who is ready to make a difference.
The Marketing Automation Specialist is a key role in developing and nurturing sales leads through email and other marketing channels that support Argus’ business objectives. This position will create and support a multi-faced approach to providing relevant content and communication to leads and existing clients based on our historical results and additional business data. You will build and optimize prospect and client nurturing campaigns with the main goal of influencing lead qualifications rates and revenue generated.
You will focus on lead nurturing, lead scoring, and improving our lead-to-customer conversion rate.
What You Will Do?
- Devise new marketing strategies and campaigns on your own or in a team
- Work primarily in Marketo (marketing automation platform) creating campaigns for various types of marketing events and programs
- Engage with regional marketing managers on campaign requirements, campaign strategy, and how to best execute campaigns on their behalf
- Pull Marketo reporting data to show campaign effectiveness and provide feedback for marketing teams (click throughs, total registrations).
- Deploy and manage an Marketo marketing automation instance (or other marketing automation platform) at the global, enterprise, level (campaigns, programs, nurture programs, lead scoring, routing, best practices, and success / reporting metrics, etc.).
- Develop nurture programs to move clients along the sales funnel. Manage various campaign types from planning to results tracking/analysis using the marketing automation platform
- Continuously experiment and test new Marketo formats and calls-to-action (CTAs) to increase the quality and quantity of sales leads
- Maintain customer segment databases.
- Forge strong communication between marketing and sales teams with the goal of generating quality leads, customer acquisition, and retention
Skills and experiences:
- You have at least 3 years of experience with email marketing, marketing automation or inbound marketing
- Experience with Marketo marketing automation systems, CRMs and integration of both
- Expertise in marketing automation/setting up nurture and content flows, in addition to custom campaigns
- Expertise in list selection and processing (de-duping, managing opt-outs), campaign set-up testing, tracking/campaign analytics, and overall success management
- Good overall knowledge about online and offline marketing channels in B2B
- Good knowledge in marketing analytics, with experience analyzing client and prospect data to create actionable segments and deliver results
- Attention to detail with data hygiene.
- Project management skills - ability to manage constantly changing workload, and adhere to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills. This is critical when working with different teams and executing campaigns to meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic and the drive to get the job done. This is a service type position; need to be able to knock campaigns out quickly, effectively, and accurately
- Self-reliant. Need to problem solve, know how to improvise, and work in an independent manner
- Flexibility to work with other marketing teams or departments
- B.A. degree and/or equivalent certification preferably in Marketing, Digital/Email Marketing, Computer Science, or a related field
About Argus Media
Argus Media is committed to ensuring career and personal growth for all its staff and provides extensive training and career development opportunities, as well as participation in employee-led initiatives, including a women’s network.
Argus is an independent media organisation with more than 1,100 staff. It is headquartered in London and has 26 offices in the world’s principal commodity trading and production centres. Argus produces price assessments and analysis of international energy and other commodity markets and offers bespoke consulting services and industry-leading conferences.
Companies in 140 countries around the world use Argus data to index physical trade and as benchmarks in financial derivative markets as well as for analysis and planning purposes.
Argus was founded in 1970 and is a privately held UK-registered company. It is owned by employee shareholders, global growth equity firm General Atlantic and Hg, the specialist software and technology services investor.
Our rapidly-growing, award winning business offers a dynamic environment for talented, entrepreneurial professionals to achieve results and grow their careers. Argus recognises and rewards successful performance and as an Investor in People, we promote professional development and retain a high-performing team committed to building our success.
- Competitive salary and company bonus scheme
- Group healthcare scheme
- 18 days annual leave
- 8 days casual leave
- Flexible Working Policy
- Extensive internal and external training
If this aligns with your next career move, we’d love to hear from you.
Apply via our website www.argusmedia.com/en/careers/open-positions
Note: By submitting your job application, you automatically acknowledge and consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data to the Company.
Argus is committed to Equal Opportunity and Diversity. We aim to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the ground of race, colour, nationality, religion, ethnic or national origins, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation or disability.