Quality Analyst / Fulfilment Executive (CRM)
Argus is an independent media organisation with 1,200 staff. It is headquartered in London and has 27 offices in the world’s principal commodity trading and production centres. Argus produces price assessments and analysis of international energy and other commodity markets and offers bespoke consulting services and industry-leading conferences. Companies in 140 countries around the world use Argus data to index physical trade and as benchmarks in financial derivative markets as well as for analysis and planning purposes. Argus was founded in 1970 and is a privately held UK-registered company. It is owned by employee shareholders, global growth equity firm General Atlantic and Hg, the specialist software and technology services investor.
What will you be doing?
As a Fulfilment Executive, you will be responsible for providing responses to inbound sales enquiries and internal stakeholders for Argus products. The position's main purpose is to provide fulfilment services to internal colleagues as well as resolve some technical and product functional queries.
The Fulfilment Executive is expected to perform - Users management: adding/removing users from active contracts ensuring new users added have received their onboarding email/credentials and successfully logged in. Creating service trials on behalf of the team (Global Account Managers or Senior Client Engagement Managers) and ensuring prospects receive their onboarding email/credentials and successfully log in.
Provide technical support, anything connected to access to Argus services (missing reports, issues logging in, issues with the Excel add-in or other apps, etc.) Updating renewal opportunities in NetSuite (support for GAMs). To update NetSuite/Salesforce contacts, ensuring the information we have against subscribers/contacts is accurate.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Strong customer relationship management software skills required e.g. NetSuite, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics. Experience of working in a customer or technical support environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to work well under stringent deadlines and shifting priorities.
- Self-starting, self-motivated, team player who can work independently as well.
- Strong analytical skills (system analysis, troubleshooting, debugging etc.)
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary and company bonus scheme
- Flexible Working Model
- Group healthcare scheme
- 18 days annual leave
- 8 days casual leave
- Extensive internal and external training
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are generally Monday through Friday; with 1 hour for lunch.
There will be two shifts:
- Morning Shift (6.30 AM to 4 PM)
- Afternoon Shift (1:00 PM to 10.30 PM IST)
- Night Shift (9:00 PM to 6.30 AM IST)
For more details about the company and to apply please make sure you send your CV and cover letter via our website: www.argusmedia.com/en/careers/open-positions
By submitting your job application, you automatically acknowledge and consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data to the Company. Argus is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.