Account Manager, South Korea
Job Title: Account Manager, South Korea
Job type: Full-time
Reporting Relationship: Vice President, Sales
Argus is a fast-growing global B2B media company providing essential information on commodity markets. We are growing quickly, adding new markets, new services, new delivery options and improved analytical tools.
To facilitate our continued growth in South Korea market, we are looking for a sales hunter to manage our APAC business.
This person will be responsible for subscription sales of Crude, Products, Petrochemicals, Generation Fuels, LPG, fertilizers publications, pricing data, outlooks, annuals and associated consulting services. This includes active follow-ups from marketing and event efforts, generating and closing interest for the company’s products and services. He/she will also responsible for identifying target sectors and contacting them to grow revenue.
- Consistently meet and exceed sales target
- Identify, plan and implement clear sales initiatives to optimise subscription licensing opportunities
- Coordinate with marketing and business development teams to generate effective marketing campaigns
- To systematically and diligently follow-up and qualify leads and highlight relevant products and
- Travel to key conferences and events to network and develop/expand sales opportunities.
- Manage and monetize client relationships
Skills and Experience
- Be independent, self-motivated and disciplined following-through sales cycles
- Confident in giving effective sales presentations and own strong communication skills
- Fluency in Korean language is essential
- Have a minimum of 5-years frontline information sales experience and show a successful track record in managing B2B sales
- Be a strong and professional communicator
- Experience in the price data subscription sales environment for the Korea commodities industry is essential
- Able to use initiative and work as part of a team
About Argus Media
Argus is an independent media organisation with almost 1,000 staff. It is headquartered in London and has 23 offices in the world’s principal commodity trading and production centres. Argus produces price assessments and analysis of international energy and other commodity markets, and offers bespoke consulting services and industry-leading conferences.
Companies in 140 countries around the world use Argus data to index physical trade and as benchmarks in financial derivative markets as well as for analysis and planning purposes.
Argus was founded in 1970 and is a privately held UK-registered company. It is owned by employee shareholders and global growth equity firm General Atlantic.
Our rapidly-growing, award winning business offers a dynamic environment for talented, entrepreneurial professionals to achieve results and grow their careers. Argus recognises and rewards successful performance and as an Investor in People, we promote professional development and retain a high-performing team committed to building our success.
- Competitive salary and company bonus scheme
- Group healthcare scheme
- 20 days annual leave
- Extensive internal and external training
If this aligns with your next career move, we’d love to hear from you.
Apply via our website www.argusmedia.com/en/careers/open-positions