Website Operations Manager (Global)
Job Title: Website Operations Manager (Global)
Job type: Permanent
Location: London Head Office, Holborn
Reporting Relationship: Global Head of Marketing Technology
Argus is a fast-growing global B2B media company providing essential information on commodity markets. As a business, we continue to grow and evolve, adding new markets, new services, new delivery options and improved analytical tools.
Argus Media is seeking a talented Website Operations Manager in our London office. This role is an excellent opportunity for motivated individuals to contribute to the commercial success of our global, growing business. We are seeking candidates that have deep, hands-on experience in proprietary content management systems, such as Sitecore (or equivalent).
The Website Operations Manager will serve as both the administrator and product owner for Argusmedia.com, our public facing website. The website serves as both a lead generation tool for our salesforce, as well as a shop window for our global customer base, which use it to access key information about the markets we serve. The successful Website Operations Manager will develop a deep understanding of our systems, learn our business, and build relationships with key internal stakeholders in order to optimise the commercial impact of Argusmedia.com.
- Manage the development roadmap of the content management system, Sitecore, to continuously improve website performance and lead generation.
- Own the relationship and time management with outside agencies for website development, support issues and statements of work.
- Ensure Argusmedia.com is easy to navigate and provides an optimized user journey for lead generation.
- Continuously update internal knowledge bases and training materials as new enhancements are released.
- Communicate internally release cycles, bug improvements and development enhancements monthly.
- Work closely with the creative marketing team to implement digital journeys, engagement, lead capture, progressive profiling, etc.
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing Operations on the co-existence of the CMS to the Marketing Automation platform (Marketo), particularly for market landing page.
- Explore, launch and coordinate with third party vendors for web personalization, A/B testing, online chat and optimizing content to improved SEO and SERP rankings.
- Work with in-house and external technology partners to upgrade systems, techniques and overall website performance.
- Work extensively with sector marketing and creative marketing teams to improve content quality, testing and tracking of the website’s performance.
- Identify and implement how to improve rankings so that Argus is in the top global search results for each market we report.
- Work with the data protection officer and adhere to all legal, GDPR, copyright and privacy rules and regulations.
Skills and Experience
- Have advanced website administration responsibilities using an enterprise-level content management system, Sitecore experienced is preferred, but not required.
- Consistently maintain a visually aesthetic website design across all browsers and mobile environments.
- Proactively engage internal clients, creative team and subject matter experts to ensure content and graphics on the website reflect the commercial value proposition.
- Think strategically how systems and workflows can eliminate time-consuming, repetitive tasks and improve website maintenance globally.
- Have experience integrating CRM, marketing automation systems and content management systems.
- Have high attention to detail and produce quality work in a timely manner.
- Continuously experiment with calls-to-action to increase the quality and quantity sales leads.
About Argus Media
Argus Media is committed to ensuring career and personal growth for all its staff and provides extensive training and career development opportunities, as well as participation in employee-led initiatives, including a women’s network.
Argus is an independent media organisation with almost 1100 staff. It is headquartered in London and has 26 offices in the world’s principal commodity trading and production centres. Argus produces price assessments and analysis of international energy and other commodity markets and offers bespoke consulting services and industry-leading conferences.
Companies in 140 countries around the world use Argus data to index physical trade and as benchmarks in financial derivative markets as well as for analysis and planning purposes.
Argus was founded in 1970 and is a privately held UK-registered company. It is owned by employee shareholders, global growth equity firm General Atlantic and Hg, the specialist software and technology services investor.
Our rapidly-growing, award winning business offers a dynamic environment for talented, entrepreneurial professionals to achieve results and grow their careers. Argus recognises and rewards successful performance and as an Investor in People, we promote professional development and retain a high-performing team committed to building our success.
- Competitive salary and company bonus scheme
- Group pension scheme
- Group healthcare and life assurance scheme
- 25 days holiday with annual increase up to 30 days
- Subsidised gym membership
- Season ticket travel loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Extensive internal and external training
If this aligns with your next career move, we’d love to hear from you.
Apply via our website www.argusmedia.com/en/careers/open-positions