Talent Acquisition Partner
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Partner
Job Type: Permanent
Argus is a fast-growing global B2B media company providing essential information on commodity markets. We are growing quickly, adding new markets, new services, new delivery options and improved analytical tools.
We are currently looking for a Recruiter to come on board and manage recruitment for the Americas business. The core focus of this role is to ensure we are hiring the best talent for the business in a reasonable timeframe, through strategic resourcing and strong career branding as well as leveraging off our networks.
This is a great opportunity to develop and apply a tailored recruitment strategy to ensure suitable talent pipelines across all departments and levels of the business – your efforts will make a real difference in helping Argus to achieve its ambitious targets.
With a successful background in direct recruitment, you will be ready to partner with the business to identify and attract the highest quality candidates. You will engage with managers in all departments to understand their requirements in order to provide a professional and comprehensive recruitment service across the business. The ideal candidate will radiate positive energy and will thrive in a fast-paced environment, providing specialist advice and juggling a wide variety of tasks as well as adding value to the business.
- Partner and form relationships with internal management teams to know the ins and outs of their departments and better understand their hiring needs and job specifications.
- Define comprehensive recruitment channels to identify and attract key talent.
- Proactively source for ideal candidates and develop local networks to ensure constant flow of qualified candidates using a variety of sources, including direct sourcing, LinkedIn, Jobvite (ATS), utilizing social media and network contacts, internet postings, database searches, community outreach initiatives to include schools, workforce centers and referrals to create diverse candidate pools
- Develop and release job postings on platforms, such as social media and job boards.
- Perform recruiting tasks with a sense of urgency and aggressiveness necessary to achieve or exceed desired staffing levels on a regular and consistent basis
- Pre-screen candidates, set up interview schedules, conduct interviews, coordinate verification checks, and track candidates in the applicant tracking system
- Manage and maintain excellent communication with candidates throughout the hiring process, creating an excellent candidate experience and supporting and developing our brand reputation.
- Manage the interview and selection process, supporting managers to ensure a timely and efficient hiring process.
- Efficiently schedule phone screens and manage the interview process providing regular updates on progress to candidates and managers.
- Ensure a cost-effective service, fully utilizing direct channels, and internal networks.
- Work with the local HR team to keep the company competitive in the market place.
- Maintain current knowledge of recruiting and hiring trends to inform management.
- Establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with managers, HR, and candidates.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Minimum of a Bachelors’ degree and at least two years of direct work experience
- Success working as an in-house recruiter in a fast-paced commercial business, experience in information services preferred
- Proven ability to proactively build and manage a candidate pool with experience engaging passive candidates and networking to generate referrals
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to multi-task and deliver at pace on a high workload with attention to detail, as well as the ability to prioritize
- Strong competency and behavioral interviewing experience
- Ability to deal with issues in a discreet and confidential manner
- Excellent time management skills and a strong attention to detail
- Believe in the following Argus values: Passion, Integrity, Excellence and Results
- A passion for connecting with people.
- A positive and flexible approach focused on achieving results.
- Proactive, pragmatic and resilient.
- Desire to help a business grow and the people in that business to develop.
About Argus Media
Argus is a leading energy and commodity price reporting agency providing data, news and insight as well as conference and consulting services. Companies in more than 140 countries around the world use Argus prices to index physical trade and as benchmarks in financial derivative markets as well as for analysis and planning purposes.
Half of Argus' employees are commodity journalists who specialize in reporting news and price information relating to physical energy and related commodity markets. They operate according to a rigorous Editorial Code of Conduct and a Compliance and Ethics Policy that align with best journalistic practice, including the avoidance of conflicts of interest.
Argus was founded in 1970 and is a privately held UK-registered company. It is owned by staff shareholders and global growth equity firm General Atlantic and Hg, the specialist software and technology services investor.
•Group medical, dental and vision plans
•Company paid long term disability and life insurance plan
•Group 401(k) safe harbor retirement plan with a 6% company match
•15 vacation days your first year, which increases up to 25 days
•Subsidized gym membership
•Extensive internal and external training
If this aligns with your next career move, we’d love to hear from you.
Apply via our website www.argusmedia.com/en/careers/open-positions
Argus Media is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters If you’d like to view a copy of the company’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please contact us. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please contact us. This email is provided exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only messages sent for this purpose will be returned. Messages sent for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues not related to a disability, will not receive a response.