Outside Sales Rep.- Graphics Solutions
Outside Sales Specialist Job Description:
As an Outside Sales Specialist with the Riot Creative Imaging Division of ARC Document Solutions, you will be called upon to sell large-format color graphic printing services to a variety of retail, advertising, manufacturing, fashion, and other business-to-business market segments. The large format consists of selling point-of-purchase displays (POP), point-of-sale (POS), exhibit and trade show graphics, large format posters, banners, wall murals, floor and fleet graphics, and promotional signage, marketing, and education materials, and much more.
Outside Sales Specialist Qualifications:
- Independent, self-motivated sales professional that can work independently
- Some experience selling Digital Printing, with Large Format Color graphics or signage
- Excellent cold-calling, objection-handling, and closing skills
- Ability to prospect via telephone or other media to set in-person appointments.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; effectively communicate ideas, information, and concepts in a variety of presentation settings.
- Driven to produce a high level of sales performance and quota over achievement.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office including PowerPoint.
- Dynamic outgoing personality with the ability to network at industry mixers and local associations.
- Some experience working closely with Designers, Architectural Interior Designers, Marketing Experts, and Trade Show Coordinators
We are offering:
- Competitive compensation that includes an annual base salary of $75K plus commissions with an On Target Earning potential of $160K in the first year
- Transit Allowance
- Numerous products and services, unlike what the competition has, that you get to take to the market to generate revenue
- A training program that includes field rides with current Sales Reps, face-to-face learning and role play, as well as online training sessions
- Comprehensive Employee benefits that include full health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as a 401-K Plan with company matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan gives you 15% money by allowing you to buy ARC stock on the NYSE at 15% below street value
- Company-provided equipment including laptop and mobile phone
- A management team that supports you and wants to see you be successful
- Culture of caring for our employees
To all recruitment agencies:
ARC does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Careers alias or other ARC employees. ARC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.