Large Format Print Production Specialist
Large Format Print Production Specialist - Toronto, ON
Full-time position with benefits including RRSP Benefits and paid vacation
ARC Document Solutions Canada is looking for an experienced Large Format Print Production Specialist in Toronto, ON. If you have a background in large format digital printing, then this might be a job for you! This is a hands-on role and will require knowledge of large format equipment- including techniques for pre-press, printing, cutting and finishing.
These are some of the things you get to do:
o Receive, process, and maintain orders for large format printers and prioritize work based on customer needs, workload, and machine capabilities. Print proofs for sign-off.
o Make suggestions regarding paper, binding, productivity, and color workflow options.
o Evaluate output and make adjustments for good image quality.
o Troubleshoot problems that occur during job submission or the printing process.
o Inspect finished work for quality, accuracy, count, and sizes.
o Minor maintenance include cleaning, replenishing consumables, replacing filters, and waste containers.
o Gather, organize, and wrap completed work for delivery to customers or the next department.
o Report equipment issues to the Production Manager or Branch Manager.
o Work overtime when necessary.
What we are looking for in your background:
- 2+ years’ experience in large format colour printing such as signage, posters, window graphics etc.
- General knowledge of equipment and materials used in large format printing and mounting.
- A positive attitude and a willingness to work as part of a team.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and resourcefully with minimal oversight.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Ability to understand and communicate job-related information clearly and concisely.
- Able to multi-task while maintaining quality and accuracy.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is not mandatory but is an asset.
- Competitive compensation.
- Comprehensive Employee benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance + RRSP Plan with company matching.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan to buy ARC stock on the NYSE at 15% BELOW street value.
- A management team that supports you and want to see you be successful.
- Culture of caring for our employees.
- Excellent Company Reputation because we consistently receive 5-star customer reviews.
About ARC Document Solutions:
ARC is committed to delivering high quality printed images and communication graphics to our customers world-wide. We provide first-class service to more than 90,000 customers, including some of the biggest brands in the world.
We have great cultural fit. We are one team, one company. We are blessed with an outstanding culture and maintaining this is something very important to all of us. The right candidate can succeed in a team environment.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to [email protected] and use the words “Accommodation Request” in your subject line.