Document Scanning Technician
ARC Document Solutions is searching for a full-time Document Scanning Technician to join our San Francisco Team. To catch a glimpse of Life at ARC: A View from the Inside, visit our careers page to see why employees enjoy working, www.e-arc.com/careers
The successful candidate will complete production activities related to scanning services based on the customers' need. Activities include all processes related to tracking documents, document preparation, image acquisition, document indexing, image processing, and scanning images into the appropriate systems/software. Responsibilities include the following:
- Reviewing projects to determine the type of work to be done.
- Operating digital imaging equipment for the production of images from a variety of source documents.
- Executing production activities and priorities for customer projects.
- Examining documents, materials, or products and monitoring work processes to assess completeness, accuracy, and conformance to standards and specifications.
- Inspecting and maintaining equipment and supplies as required for operation necessities.
- Assisting in planning production commitments or timetables for customer jobs.
- Monitoring inventory.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal oversight
- Demonstrated experience in developing strong working relationships with customers and co-workers.
- A working knowledge of software applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe, or a willingness to learn.
ARC offers comprehensive benefits which include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance benefits, 401(k) with a company match, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan that allows you to purchase ARC's stock on the NYSE at 15% below market. We also offer PTO and paid holidays. We have a culture of caring for our employees.
To all recruitment agencies:
ARC does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Careers alias or other ARC employees. ARC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.