Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent position, Salary
Reports To: SRVP Canada
Location: Woodbridge, ON
Pay Range: $50k to $55k per year depending on experience, plus commissions and bonuses.
(Year 1 on-target earnings: $80k+), Health and RRSP Benefits and paid vacation.
ARC Document Solutions is committed to delivering high quality printed images, document services, and communication graphics to our customers world-wide. We provide first-class service to more than 90,000 customers, including some of the biggest brands in the world. We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales Representative to join our team. This position involves taking incoming calls, making outbound telephone calls, booking sales appointments for field sales if needed and processing incoming sales inquiries through our proprietary online portal. The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for handling customer inquiries promptly and effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
Inside Sales Representative responsibilities and duties:
- Make outbound phone calls to current and prospective customers to introduce ARC and identify business opportunities to deliver print or graphics solutions
- Answer phone inquiries for customers and understand product / services needs, translating them into orders of scanning, print or graphics design services
- Upsell new services to existing clients by recommending appropriate services / products to complement and service customer needs
- Process online inquiries and update the CRM system to reflect the accurate status for each client
- Process estimates and enter orders in the production queue.
- Respond swiftly and courteously to customer complaints or inquiries
- Capture customer information, including addresses and phone numbers, for future follow-up and capture into CRM tool
- Adjust your sales presentation based on success/fail averages
- Build a relationship with customers through friendly, engaging communication
Inside Sales Representative qualifications and skills:
- Commercial Print experience is a big asset
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years of sales experience required, or experience in Print with a desire to work in Sales
- Excellent verbal communication skills and telephone manner
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM a plus
- Proven track record of successful sales experience preferred
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to [email protected] and use the words “Accommodation Request” in your subject line.
To all recruitment agencies:
ARC does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Careers alias or other ARC employees. ARC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.