Purchasing & Supplies Assistant
ARC Document Solutions, Inc. provides technology and services to businesses of all types, with a focus on the architectural, engineering and construction industry. ARC provides its solutions at thousands of customer locations nationwide, in our 170 worldwide service centers, and offering secure document storage in the cloud. Visit our web site at www.e-arc.com for more information about ARC.
We are looking for an entry level Purchasing and Supplies Assistant who is looking to learn our industry and who has excellent customer service skills. Must have solid administrative skills, proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Reports to Purchasing Manager
- Assists with vendors on orders, equipment, and supplies
- Helps prepare purchase orders
- Helps maintains inventory levels of selected items in the warehouse
- Completes Purchasing-related paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
- Purchase supplies for the Operations team
- Helps process returns and ensure proper credit is applied
- General ledger coding of documents
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers
- Assist with warehouse duties
- High School diploma, or equivalent
- Self-directed, detail-oriented, with a problem resolution skills
- Ability to multi-task and be successful in fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic and enjoys being part of a successful team
- Ability to be flexible in dealing with changing priorities.
- Ability to follow-through and react quickly to situations.
- Ability to ensure confidentiality, take initiative and exercise considerable judgment
To all recruitment agencies:
ARC does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Careers alias or other ARC employees. ARC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.