Regional Print Estimator
ARC is looking for a Full-Time Print Job Estimator to help us continue to provide the best employment experience for employees; and, continued excellent service for our customers.
We are seeking candidates for our vacant Print Estimator role. The Print Estimator works directly with the Sales and Operations teams to provide works with both sales and operations to provide estimates/quotes for customers interested in a variety of color services. This role also supports the business by performing the following duties:
- Serve as the first line of contact with customers in the creation and maintenance of accurate paperwork on each sale.
- Interface with customers via telephone or in-person to quote jobs by applying knowledge of current prices or to provide equipment capability information.
- Assists customers in placing orders by obtaining job specifications and preparing complete and accurate work order forms.
- Leads in establishing pricing and gives customer quotes.
- Maintain records of all job estimating activity within the sales database
- Maintain an accurate database of all costs associated with color services to ensure the profitability of estimates.
- Partners with sales personnel to ensure competitive estimates are provided, while maintaining targeted gross profit results.
- Forecast equipment needs and proposes new purchases.
- Work with the departmental managers and vendors to ensure departmental profitability.
- Keep abreast of related new technologies.
- Promote a "can-do" attitude and company culture.
- Provide good customer service to maintain current accounts and enhance the company's image.
- Process digital files on Windows and Apple platforms.
- Organize and prepare digital files to download to large-format color digital devices.
Experience and Qualifications:
- High School Degree or equivalent education
- Experience in bidding on graphics projects
- Worked with different printing processes
- 2+ years of graphics experience, using Apple and Windows products
- 2+ years in a printing environment using large and small format color printers
- Experience working in a Sales environment is a plus
- Ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and align operations and sales processes to achieve business results
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, and resourcefully with minimal oversight
- Demonstrated experience in developing strong working relationships with internal and external customers