Outside Sales Rep - Graphics Solutions Consultant
As an Outside Sales - Graphics Solutions Consultant, you will be called upon to sell large format color graphic printing services to a variety of retail, advertising, manufacturing, fashion, and other business-to-business market segments in the San Francisco Bay Area. Large format consists of selling point-of-purchase displays (POP), point of sale (POS), exhibit and trade show graphics, large format posters, banners, wall murals, floor and fleet graphics, promotional signage, marketing and education materials and more.
If you have industry experience or a desire to learn and are an outgoing person who enjoys selling, this may be the position for you!
Job Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Sell full line of color services, including large and small format, and finishing services to local, regional and national businesses.
- Engage from C level executives to owners and other decision makers to gain understanding of their business objectives to promote our products and service offerings and how they create value for their organization.
- Develop strong business relationships with existing and new customers by contributing to their marketing and advertisement goals which increase their sales and profitability objectives.
- Develop a strategic plan for achieving revenue quota and maximizing long-term account revenue opportunities
- Perform effective cold calling and needs identification.
- Develop and deliver customer presentations, demonstrations and proposals highlighting the value that we bring to their marketing and advertising needs.
- Manage complex sales cycles utilizing a consultative solution selling approach.
- Develop proposals outlining unique customer business applications, pricing, and implementation plans.
- Utilize internal resources, including experienced production resources, graphic design, installation, outsourced vendor partners to effectively present a total solution to the customer.
- 2+ years selling color print and graphics design
- Independent, self-motivated sales skills and abilities
- Excellent cold-calling, objection-handling, and closing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effectively communicates ideas, information, and concepts in a variety of presentation settings
- Driven to produce a high level of sales performance and quota over-achievement
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office including PowerPoint and CRM tools including Hubspot
- Dynamic outgoing personality with the ability to network at industry mixers and local associations
- Ability to prospect via telephone or other media to set in-person appointments
ARC Document Solutions offers all comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with a match, company paid life insurance, ESPP, and an array of voluntary benefits which include STD, LTD, Voluntary Life, and more.
To all recruitment agencies:
ARC does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Careers alias or other ARC employees. ARC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.