Outside Sales Rep - Printing & Document Solutions
Outside Sales Rep (Document Solutions Consultant)
(New York and New Jersey territory - based in Manhattan, NY)
FABULOUS CAREER OPPORTUNITY FOR PRINT INDUSTRY SALES REPS!!
Document Solutions Consultants (DSC’s) are the lifeblood of our organization. DSC’s are outside sales representatives who focus on expanding the sale of Managed Print Services, reprographics sales, color and graphics sales, digital archiving and information management, DSC’s are hunter/closer sales professionals who can articulate our value-proposition and the problems we solve for our customers, lead/manage a sales process, and drive new business growth by scheduling face-to-face meetings and presentations with new prospects as well as our existing clients with the goal of closing sales and expanding the solutions already in place. DSC's will benefit from the support of our corporate and local marketing efforts on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
This is what you get to do:
- Identify development potential in accounts by studying current business metrics; interviewing key customer contacts, and uncovering and presenting additional new business opportunities.
- Use Hubspot CRM on a daily basis to manage the sales pipeline and close opportunities consistently in all products assigned.
- Initiate and follow sales process by understanding client’s business drivers, building relationships; qualifying potential opportunities; presenting and closing business.
- Build and manage an active pipeline of opportunities within your assigned territory.
- Deliver presentations to all levels within a client organization.
- Interact with sales leadership and operational leaders to develop sales strategies that win new business.
- Understand the ARC Document Solution’s Value Proposition and competitive advantages and deliver it formally to clients.
- Update your job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; training sessions; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in industry events and organizations. We will help you improve your skills for your career.
- Understand the components of margin and manages to maximize profitability. We help you learn how to run a business.
This will help you succeed:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Hunter mentality, objection-handling, consultative selling, and closing skills
- Ability to effectively use technology to communicate, manage data, record, and retrieve customer contacts, and access essential information about our business.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, conflict management, and aptitude to leverage various technologies to drive efficiencies.
- Knowledge of large and small format printing; as well as managed print services
We want to see these in your background:
- Previous Print Industry sales experience
- Experience with prospecting, cold calling, use of a CRM tool (Hubspot is preferred), and managing a pipeline
- Outside Sales/hunting experience
- Aptitude – Tech Savvy
You get extra points in our book if you have:
- Knowledge of the AEC (architect, engineering and construction) industry
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- A training program that includes field rides with current Sales Reps, face-to-face learning and role play, as well as online training sessions.
- Competitive annual base salary of up to $80,000 DOE with uncapped commissions
- Comprehensive Employee benefits that include full health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as a 401-K Plan with company matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan gives you 15% money by allowing you to buy ARC stock on the NYSE at 15% below street value
- A management team that supports you and wants to see you be successful
- Culture of caring for our employees
To all recruitment agencies:
ARC does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Careers alias or other ARC employees. ARC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to [email protected] and use the words “Accommodation Request” in your subject line.