ARC is looking for a Full-Time Warehouse Delivery Driver to help us continue to provide the best employment experience for employees; and, continued excellent service for our customers.
We are seeking candidates for our vacant Warehouse Delivery Driver role to work with the Operations teams to provide order processing, packaging, and delivery services in the assigned divisions or regions. Tasks may include performing production, operations and sales support functions to support the business by performing the following duties:
- Checks delivered shipments by verifying the items listed on the packing slip agree with what was received.
- Pulls any orders associated with that shipment and processes a stock requisition shipper.
- Marks items received with our inventory item number and places them on the inventory shelves.
- Processes stock requests.
- Packages orders for shipment.
- Delivers completed orders to the production areas or Dispatch.
- Participates in monthly physical inventory.
- Keeps warehouse clean and safe.
- Operates forklift and pallet jack
- Pulls orders and stocks products
- Maintains a clean work area
- Attention to accuracy and detail of shipments
- Accurately counts daily inventories
- Delivers equipment using our box tuck
- Picks up printing equipment via a liftgate
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
Experience and Qualifications:
- High School Degree or equivalent education
- 1 - 2 years of forklift experience
- Prior equipment delivery experience a plus
- Ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and align operations and sales processes to achieve business results
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, resourcefully with minimal oversight
- Demonstrated experience in developing strong working relationships with internal and external customers
Work shift: M-F 8am - 4:30pm
To all recruitment agencies:
ARC does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Careers alias or other ARC employees. ARC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.