Print Sales Executive
Print Sales Executive
Job Type: Full-time, Salary position with commission
Location: Greater Victoria BC
Reports To: Vice President of Operations and Sales, Western Canada
Pay Range: $100k+
ARC Document Solutions is seeking an experienced outside sales representative to sell digital print, large and small format graphics, installation, reprographics services, and document scanning services in the Greater Victoria area. The right candidate will currently be selling print B2B with established contacts and a background serving the Victoria BC Print Market. We are searching for experienced career professionals who are ready to make the move over to the global leader in digital print for large and medium enterprise. Are you ready?
What you get to do:
- Identify potential for new accounts by studying current business metrics; interviewing key customer contacts, uncovering and presenting additional new business opportunities.
- Initiate and follow the ARC sales process by understanding client business drivers, building relationships, qualifying potential opportunities, and presenting and closing business.
- Build and manage an active portfolio of print clients within your assigned territory.
- Prepare and present ARC solutions to all levels within client organizations.
- Maintain an active pipeline of new opportunities to win new accounts and new business.
- Interact with our company leadership to develop sales strategies that win new business.
- Learn and understand ARC's Document Solution’s Value Proposition and competitive advantages with the ability to deliver it formally to clients.
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of selling commercial print is required.
- Base Salary and generous commission plan with On Target Earnings above $100,000
- Excellent Company Reputation as we consistently receive 5-star customer reviews
- Competitive compensation and bonus programs
- Comprehensive employee benefits that include full medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as an RRSP Plan with company matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan giving you 15% money by allowing you to buy ARC stock on the NYSE at 15% BELOW street value
- A management team that supports you and wants to see you succeed
- Culture of caring for our employees